PDA

View Full Version : tm single stuck at splash screen

ustwo64uk
30-04-13, 06:01
hi ive got a tm single I flashed latest vix image 653 last night and now after pressing exit after removing usb and power off on it just starts at splash screen and wont boot any further green light is on and splash screen just keeps coming on hope someone can help box boots into original fw ok thanks

judge
30-04-13, 08:27
More han likely an E2 booloop so, can you ftp in & get the crash logs? stored in /home/root/ by default.

TK4|2|1
30-04-13, 13:37
Have you tried pressing buttons on the remote? See if you can bring up the menu. Sometimes they look like they are stuck on loading, when in fact they are waiting for you to configure them.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

ustwo64uk
30-04-13, 20:15
hi tried both suggestions and neither have worked have tried reflashing but still the same cant connect via ftp either is there any button combinations to do a reset or anything getting fed up now :confused:

Larry-G
30-04-13, 20:17
Have you loaded the latest Bootloader for the receiver first then flashed the image ?.

you can get the bootloader from www.openvix.co.uk

ustwo64uk
30-04-13, 20:25
hi tried that but nothing can the flash get physically damaged is it worth contacting technomate ive had box a couple of months now ive done nothing different this time when updating image

Larry-G
30-04-13, 20:29
you could contact them, they may be able to offer a solution, sadly i cant really help much as i'm at work and not currently near my own TM-TWIN, 2T.

ustwo64uk
30-04-13, 20:48
thanks ill try them tomorrow