PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Build 655 New EPG features

garyblas
28-04-13, 20:32
Trying out new Autotimer feature in EPG on this build does not work for me.

I find it works on ITV channel but not BBC or Sky 1 for example.

I have removed all timers , rest enigma then tried setting AT on EPG, the timer works fine but does not put new icon on the EPG page

Anyone else got this problem My box is Vu Duo

andyblac
28-04-13, 20:59
IRC, e2 does weird things if you use custom names if the bouquets, ie if you anything other than just the reference number. try changing your bouquets or use ABM.

garyblas
28-04-13, 21:30
IRC, e2 does weird things if you use custom names if the bouquets, ie if you anything other than just the reference number. try changing your bouquets or use ABM.

I use mr mister bouquet with slight mods.. Prefer this to ABM names in bouquet are same though

eg All Channels , Favourites, HD Channels etc

andyblac
28-04-13, 23:00
I use mr mister bouquet with slight mods.. Prefer this to ABM names in bouquet are same though

eg All Channels , Favourites, HD Channels etc

then thats your problem, ABM does not name anything, it gets name from stream, as i said e2 does weird things when using custom names, thats why i NEVER EVER use them.

remove your settings, run ABM just for a test, i bet it works fine

garyblas
29-04-13, 00:30
then thats your problem, ABM does not name anything, it gets name from stream, as i said e2 does weird things when using custom names, thats why i NEVER EVER use them.

remove your settings, run ABM just for a test, i bet it works fine

Ran ABM and works fine.... Although i named sections identical to ABM my bouquet was hit and miss

Thanks Andy

andyblac
29-04-13, 10:43
Ran ABM and works fine.... Although i named sections identical to ABM my bouquet was hit and miss

Thanks Andy

section name does not matter, it is channel naming that cause the issue. ie even if the stream name is 'BBC One HD', but even if you enter a custom name of 'BBC One HD' it will cause an issue, having ANY name for a channel in the bouquet file causes the issues with epg and timers, never been able to find why. as the epg does not even care about the name.