PDA

View Full Version : Bypass CCcam on freeview?

majortom
04-10-10, 11:54
Hi guys,

I have the VIX 1.1 image installed and seems to be working fine. I also have CCcam 2.1.4 running, since having CCcam enabled it seems to be using the CCcam to decode freeview channels such as ITV HD. The CCcam can have some high ECM times (1.300+) which makes the picture stutter, I can live with this for other stuff but is there anyway to bypass CCcam for freeview channels in the VIX image?

Thanks in advance guys,

MT

pooface
04-10-10, 12:03
Hi guys,

I have the VIX 1.1 image installed and seems to be working fine. I also have CCcam 2.1.4 running, since having CCcam enabled it seems to be using the CCcam to decode freeview channels such as ITV HD. The CCcam can have some high ECM times (1.300+) which makes the picture stutter, I can live with this for other stuff but is there anyway to bypass CCcam for freeview channels in the VIX image?

Thanks in advance guys,

MT

Some ITV channels are not actually FTA... My regional location ITV SD channel only works with a sky card. Others don't though...

So, my advice would be to alter your bouquets to get the fta variation of ITV HD in, rather than one that is crypted...