PDA

View Full Version : VU Duo Blackhole Image Addon - Forgot name of addon

Johnnywelsh
28-04-13, 17:12
Hey Guys,

I just upgraded my Vu Duo blackhole image today to latest version and forgot the name of an existing addon I used to have, wondering if anyone knows it based on the description below.

It replaces the recordings menu with it's own gui and basically shows everything under the HDD->Movies directory including any new subfolders and movies etc I copy into there as well as my own recordings. I'd like to add it back on because it tracks which files have been viewed (really good for blackhat lectures) and last location in them which doesn't happen when viewing files I've put on via the built in media player.

If someone knows the name of the addon that'd be awesome. It would have been one of the addons available via addons-manager as I don't know how to do it with custom addons.

Cheers for any help,
John.

roy0110
28-04-13, 17:26
moviebrowser?

deckymckeown
29-04-13, 12:53
Hey Guys,

I just upgraded my Vu Duo blackhole image today to latest version and forgot the name of an existing addon I used to have, wondering if anyone knows it based on the description below.

It replaces the recordings menu with it's own gui and basically shows everything under the HDD->Movies directory including any new subfolders and movies etc I copy into there as well as my own recordings. I'd like to add it back on because it tracks which files have been viewed (really good for blackhat lectures) and last location in them which doesn't happen when viewing files I've put on via the built in media player.

If someone knows the name of the addon that'd be awesome. It would have been one of the addons available via addons-manager as I don't know how to do it with custom addons.

Cheers for any help,
John.

Advanced Movie Selection?