PDA

View Full Version : data recovery

notanotherone
27-04-13, 11:34
ok need some assist ,i done a bad thing i deleted files form a hdd and have been trying to recover then its a lot of stuff relating to late father pictures and stuff and some other things ,now ive ran easeus data recovery and it finds loads of things that i lost but when i click on say a picture it says it can open picture or video as its either not supported damgaed or corrupted ,just before you go into it if you hover over it it does say its 944kb or there abouts any one with any ideas?

pooface
27-04-13, 12:41
First off, don't use the drive...

If you have another machine, take the hdd out of your current machine and out it in the other one (so you don't write anything to it causing you to damage the deleted data)

Then, the best software I've used easily to retrieve files is easy data recovery (think that's what it's called). When you recover the files, don't recover to the same drive you are recovering then from...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

notanotherone
05-05-13, 13:25
sadly i tried what pooface kindly uploaded for me but without any success ..but am not down hearted am trying a few others lolbig thatnks to pooface for taking the time to help me out

notanotherone
06-05-13, 19:17
ok big up date and good news i used a thing called file scavenger and got back at least 98% of my stuff all the important stuff that is it missed a few things but im not worried ,big thanks to pooface for ALL your help mate much appreciated cant thank you enuff

pooface
06-05-13, 21:02
ok big up date and good news i used a thing called file scavenger and got back at least 98% of my stuff all the important stuff that is it missed a few things but im not worried ,big thanks to pooface for ALL your help mate much appreciated cant thank you enuff

Hi mate.

Glad you got yourself sorted... Never heard of file scavenger, but another one to add to the list then ;)

I try to ensure that photos I have about 3 copies of them everywhere... Photos such as family who are bereaved are irreplaceable... Would hate to loose all the pictures of my dad!!!

Congrats, and at least you have most of em :)

steven.dunn.9081
03-05-18, 23:14
i can help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

roy0110
04-05-18, 17:06
i can help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

this thread is 5 years old mate.