PDA

View Full Version : graphical epg colours have changed

drx360
25-04-13, 13:45
Hello guys not sure how this has happened but my epg graphical colour is the same as the background colour as in both are grey i am sure the bar that moves across when u go up and down side to side etc used to be a diff colour, just makes it difficult to see what program you are trying to select, how and where can i change this? any ideas?

thanks guys

forgot to mention what ever skin i use i always get this problem as in both same colour i have tried to take screenshot but cant get that working.

Larry-G
25-04-13, 13:52
Which exact image build version ? and if its below build 649 try updating.

drx360
25-04-13, 13:57
Which exact image build version ? and if its below build 649 try updating.

sorry bud should have said vix 3.0 build 649, ive had this problem for a few builds now, its not that major but it is a pain because hard to see what i am actually on if you see what i mean.

drx360
25-04-13, 22:42
any one have any ideas?

Larry-G
25-04-13, 22:46
This is what it should look like on using any of the latest released images.

drx360
25-04-13, 23:01
Hi mate , yea mine does not look like that your celebrity juice highlighted is silver colored where as mine is the same as the back ground color dark grey makes it almost impossible to see what you are high lighting.

i would show you if i could get screen grab working.

judge
25-04-13, 23:12
have a look here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?12554-Tutorial-How-to-make-a-screenshot-dump-from-your-satellite-receiver&p=90834&viewfull=1#post90834) to see how to take proper screenshots.

If your epg on a current build isn't looking like the screenshot pheonix posted & you're sure you're using the default skin (ViX HD Night) maybe you're using a custom skin.xml that isn't updating...

drx360
25-04-13, 23:21
have a look here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?12554-Tutorial-How-to-make-a-screenshot-dump-from-your-satellite-receiver&p=90834&viewfull=1#post90834) to see how to take proper screenshots.

If your epg on a current build isn't looking like the screenshot pheonix posted & you're sure you're using the default skin (ViX HD Night) maybe you're using a custom skin.xml that isn't updating...

where is the skin.xml located mate and would you happen to have a copy i could upload to my box?

judge
25-04-13, 23:28
current builds always contain the current skins xml, have you tried a fresh flash without restoring any back-ups?
without seeing your box, I'd have no idea what any custom file would be called.
Have a look in /etc/enigma2/ for a skin_default.xml or any other skin_ type files.

judge
25-04-13, 23:28
current builds always contain the current skins xml, have you tried a fresh flash without restoring any back-ups?
Have a look in /etc/enigma2/ for a skin_default.xml or any other skin_ type files.

drx360
25-04-13, 23:32

ok i just had a look in etc/enigma2 does not appear to be any skin.xml's in there at all

drx360
25-04-13, 23:35
did however just find them in /usr/share/enigma2/