PDA

View Full Version : REQUEST Autobouquets SETANTA IRELAND OPTION For UK SPORTS

verg0
24-04-13, 22:21
Hi, i love the ViX image and the built in autobouquets plugin the only thing is, id love to be able to have Setanta Sports list when i select a UK Region, Im sure other people would agree that it would be nice to have this feature, makeing it perrrrfect :) ...

VERG0

judge
24-04-13, 22:25
it ain't likely to happen...
The built in ABM takes it's data from the stream selected.
You could always enable Sky Ireland too & hide all other bouquets other than sports in IRE.

Not exactly what you want but still a neat & tidy solution...

mickyblueys
24-04-13, 22:39
Hi, i love the ViX image and the built in autobouquets plugin the only thing is, id love to be able to have Setanta Sports list when i select a UK Region, Im sure other people would agree that it would be nice to have this feature, makeing it perrrrfect :) ...

VERG0

If you were to use lraizer autobouquet plugin, that is exactly what it does. Search the forum for it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
24-04-13, 23:02

VERG0

Setanta sports is not part of the sky uk channel line up which is why it will not be present in a sky uk bouquet, just do as judge says and select a sky ireland area and hide all of the bouquets it builds, it will still add the setanta sports channels into your bouquets.

Albert_Swafega
02-07-13, 19:49
Thanx for the fix for satanta, but does anyone know why HistoryHD doesn't show in the High Definition Bouquet??

Albert