PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Changing Bouquet List in the Graphical EPG ?

silent_hill_dan
24-04-13, 19:47
Dear All,

I have recently updated my ET9000 with the latest VIX image. There is one thing I don't seem to be able to do anymore in the new Graphical EPG.
In previous version, when I open the Graphical EPG and press Channel Up/Down, it automatically moved to the next/previous Bouquet List I had created.

With this new version, when I press Channel Up/Down, it just moves to the next day. I couldn't find any way or button combo to actually select another Bouquet List directly from the Graphical EPG. This was super useful in previous images so how to do it now ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks a lot.

mickyblueys
24-04-13, 19:54
There are several threads explaining the new features in the epg. Have a look for full info.

But in the meantime press the tv button on remote.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
24-04-13, 20:22
as pointed out if you press the TV button on the remote it will open a bouquet list in the top left corner where the program synopsis usually resides, you can scroll through this new bouquet list to select the bouquet you wish to open by pressing ok.

silent_hill_dan
24-04-13, 20:57
Thanks a lot guys and sorry for asking simple questions. I was confused as I use a Logitech Harmony Touch remote to control everything and the TV button from the ET9000 wasn't mapped to any button on the Logitech remote so I was lost :-)

Thanks again !!

copex
26-04-13, 20:01
you can use the buttons below FF & RW ( |<< >>| ) the skip forward/back when you have the ET900 selected in the screen, on the ET9x00 remote use <>