PDA

View Full Version : Plugins help

DjSteel
24-04-13, 11:17
Hi there!

Just received my solo2. Im very happy with it and very happy with the shipping service from world of satellite . I received my solo2 in under 24hours to Cyprus :)

Im looking for some nice plugins. Any recommendations will be appreciated . Kindly explain also what they do also.

im currently looking for 1channel and ice films but i can find them in the plugin download section of my vix image.

Look forward to hearing from you ;)

Larry-G
24-04-13, 15:19
Hi there!

Just received my solo2. Im very happy with it and very happy with the shipping service from world of satellite . I received my solo2 in under 24hours to Cyprus :)

Im looking for some nice plugins. Any recommendations will be appreciated . Kindly explain also what they do also.

im currently looking for 1channel and ice films but i can find them the plugin download section of my vix image.

Look forward to hearing from you ;)

We no longer host 1 channel or other similar applications on our feeds due to legal reasons, you can however find the OnDemand plugin in our feeds, this allows you to view legal streaming players such as the BBC iplayer and unlike the PC version this one is not restricted to the UK only as it uses the free Tunlr DNS servers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DjSteel
24-04-13, 15:30
Thanks for you're reply !