PDA

View Full Version : vu+ solo

Gav101
23-04-13, 16:41
hi all il start my introduceing myself im gav just got in to the satellite about a year ago with the spiderbox hd9000 thought that was great but now on a vu+ solo box and it is 10X better but iv read alot of thing they can do like connect to ps3 pc etc but when i go on to the network setting it comes up with a green screen and freezes and shuts down also id like to no how to get better epg all help would be great thanks guys

judge
23-04-13, 16:46
we would at least need to know the image & build number you are usiing before anyone can offer any help.

Gav101
23-04-13, 17:07
im not really sure i no its enigma 2 black hole i had it set up for me and were would i find that other info out thanks :confused:

judge
23-04-13, 17:14
im not really sure i no its enigma 2 black hole i had it set up for me and were would i find that other info out thanks :confused:

Not sure about blackhole, there's probably a Menu -> Information -> About you can get to using your remote.
Sounds like you may need to update the image.

Gav101
23-04-13, 17:20
if i update my image can i still put my ccam clients in for s*y and eropean channles ? and iv just looked its black hole 2.0.1

Larry-G
23-04-13, 17:22
if i update my image can i still put my ccam clients in for s*y and eropean channles ? and iv just looked its black hole 2.0.1

You can use the same softcam and configuration files yes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gav101
23-04-13, 17:26
how could i update the image and how would i put my ccam clients in thanks for this is black hole a old image then

Larry-G
23-04-13, 17:28
Im not 100 percent sure of the correct flash procedure for the solo as I have never used one.

You can get the image, bootloader and softcams from www.openvix.co.uk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gav101
23-04-13, 17:38
thanks now can anyone tell me how to flash with the download i have just had also with this image will i still get ice films catch up tv etc by putting the new image on and if this image will be better than the blackhole
:confused:

Larry-G
23-04-13, 17:42
thanks now can anyone tell me how to flash with the download i have just had also with this image will i still get ice films catch up tv etc by putting the new image on and if this image will be better than the blackhole
:confused:

Yes you can still use ice films and other streaming plugins although for legal reasons we don't carry them in our image feeds. As for which image is the best, only you can decide that for your self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gav101
23-04-13, 18:09
so how do i put this image on and how would i get ice films and other pluggins back thanks

judge
23-04-13, 18:33
so how do i put this image on and how would i get ice films and other pluggins back thanks

there is a guide here for flashing the solo (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?1148-How-to-flash-your-VU-Solo-with-USB-stick&p=6229&viewfull=1#post6229), sure there are a few others scattered around too.