PDA

View Full Version : new sky card

wazza_2
21-04-13, 11:06
hi wonder if anyone could help,
i have a vu+ box and was thinking of buying a sky card. If i bought one and had sky sports and kids channels put on it would i be able to put it in my vu+ or would i need a sky box

judge
21-04-13, 15:17
Currently it should work fine, either decoding your premium channels using a cam like cccam or oscam, however SKY are roumered to be making changes so the card has to be paired to their box.

saxon
21-04-13, 16:03
that change has already started i wont say what has happened but a few servers have reported this to me over the weekend so not long me thinks

wazza_2
21-04-13, 22:26
So will these boxes end up as just another free sat

Blu-ray
21-04-13, 22:42
I must read the rules again.

Sicilian
21-04-13, 22:48
I must read the rules again.

Think u should read the rules again.

judge
21-04-13, 22:49
So will these boxes end up as just another free sat

nah, what other boxes can you point at multiple sats, customise the way you want, have a developer on here implementing feature requests and so on...
I won't be giving up my boxes any time soon...

Blu-ray
21-04-13, 22:50
Think u should read the rules again.

I must read the rules again:thumbsup:

wazza_2
21-04-13, 22:55
Sorry didnt realise I was braking the rules just wanted to no if I could use my sky card in my vu+, dont remember mentioning anything about card share or anything illegal ?

Blu-ray
21-04-13, 22:58
Sorry didnt realise I was braking the rules just wanted to no if I could use my sky card in my vu+, dont remember mentioning anything about card share or anything illegal ?

I think that was for me.

Sicilian
21-04-13, 22:59
My post was with ref to blu-rays post that I edited.