PDA

View Full Version : Air player on vu + solo 2

nik.here
18-04-13, 16:27
Can any one let me know how to get Airplayer work.

My phone is Android (samsung note2)

All advise much appreciated please..

bazzar1206
18-04-13, 17:02
Download the extension Airplayer from the plugin menu, then install an app on your phone such as Airsync By Doubletwist (which i use). Run the airplayer (choose run from startup if you want it running all the time) then choose the media you want to watch through the android app and send it to the Vu box. It's a lot easier than it sounds when you run the app as its self explanatory. There are other apps but i havent used them so i dont know if they work.

nik.here
19-04-13, 08:49
Download the extension Airplayer from the plugin menu, then install an app on your phone such as Airsync By Doubletwist (which i use). Run the airplayer (choose run from startup if you want it running all the time) then choose the media you want to watch through the android app and send it to the Vu box. It's a lot easier than it sounds when you run the app as its self explanatory. There are other apps but i havent used them so i dont know if they work.

Thanks a lot!!!

nik.here
19-04-13, 09:09
Aww Airsync By Doubletwist is not a free app. £4.99? any free app pls?

mickyblueys
19-04-13, 09:18
Aww Airsync By Doubletwist is not a free app. £4.99? any free app pls?

There is an app called airplay by waxrain tech.

But not sure what it's like.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bazzar1206
21-04-13, 10:21
You do have to pay for it but it does work perfectly. At the end of the day, it's just a bit more than a pint of lager or a large coffee, BUT this will last you for life! There are free alternatives, as stated above but sometimes you get what you pay for....