PDA

View Full Version : Picture Problems

ynwa
03-10-10, 14:16
Got my Duo receiver yesterday, and within a couple of houirs had it all set up and working well. Installed Vix 1.1 on it, cccam and all channels seemed to be working well.

Got up this morning and some of my channels are getting loads of white lines and shaking picture. Strangely though, if i was watching the Ryder Cup the picture was fine. Flicked over to a football match and the picture was shaky and covered in lines. Flicked back to the golf and it was all messed up too. i have to reboot to get it working again. But then cant flick over to any other channels again. if i bring up the bouquets the picture is fine in the small window.

Not sure if i have changed something while exploring the box, being just new to Enigma2. Any ideas what i have done?

ynwa
10-11-10, 21:18
Still getting these problems all the time on certain channels. Sometimes a reboot clears it, other times its worse like in the 2nd attachment where i still see the startup screen. Any ideas what is causing this? When i bring up my bouquet list, the picture in picture is fine.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8775/imag0025h.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3609/imag0017e.jpg

Sicilian
11-11-10, 08:18
Check your A/V settings and HDMI cable. I've the same issue once, powered off, removed the HDMI cable, reversed how it was plugged in, powered back up and all was ok. If not try another HDMI cable.

bob1
11-11-10, 08:38
Try another lead if you can ,the hdmi lead that comes with the duo isn't very good, mine kept loosing signal.

danishdude
11-11-10, 09:48
Just to chip in, i too replaced my HDMI-cable, as picture (sync) totally disappeared. New cable = boing! :)

mrgee
11-11-10, 10:20
Ive had this on my box. Think its to do with the TV refresh rate rather than the box.

Setting the refresh rate to Multi in AV settings on the VU rather than 60hz sorted it for me

ynwa
11-11-10, 11:57
Thanks for the replies. Ill try the refresh rate change. I also have a spare HDMI cable somewhere ill try if the refresh rate change doesnt work.