PDA

View Full Version : Cant FTP anymore

colin.t.mc
17-04-13, 20:51
Hi,
Lost the ability to FTP to my box all of a sudden??
OPENVIX BUILD 649, can ping box ok and telnet, I can test connection with dbedit ihad edition but fails test username/password function? username not changed from default root and password left blank, can use android control panel from phone so IP ok trying VU+control centre get error message "Access violation at address 0051B3DS in module VuCC.exe.read of address 0000000000"
Any Sugestions greatfuly accepted:confused::confused:

judge
17-04-13, 20:55
Could you have restored a 2.x back-up?

abu baniaz
17-04-13, 22:31
Download the latest image from openvix.co.uk and flash using USB. DO NOT RESTORE ANYTHING. Setup/install everything from scratch.

Paul41
17-04-13, 23:03
I get that message when I run from windows 8 and it fails to connect. Are you 100% sure you do have correct ip as that is the error I get when the ip has changed to something else (don't have them set as static). Also I'm assuming you are pinging from PC and it is box your pinging. If you have a laptop try connecting from it

satmanbasil
18-04-13, 01:55
Hi mate

Last person who had this problem had two receviers in his network and it seem to me the ftp was getting confused which box its connecting to . I would suggest turning off your receiver and router and then restart the router then box or boxes see if that clears the problem also if u do have more than one box in the network how about setting password for each with your ftp prog. have you assigned ip to box or use dchp for router to choose.