PDA

View Full Version : Network issue

Manafa
12-04-13, 18:16
Hi, guys. My new Gigablue Quad just arrived and I already installed latest ViX image, but I have very weird problem with LAN. When I first boot the receiver the network is not recognized. If I restart network or reboot the receiver all works fine. If I restart only enigma or go in deep standby - the network doesn't work again. This happened with the original image that came with the receiver, too. Please, help to solve this.

marty
12-04-13, 18:30
Have you got DCHP enabled on your router and Quad?

Manafa
12-04-13, 18:35
It's enabled on the router, but usualy I'm using static IP on the receiver. I don't think this is the problem, because it didn't recognized the network out of the box.

Stanman
12-04-13, 20:30
I would assign a static IP on the router to the box and leave the box with DHCP enabled, thats the set up for my boxes and not a single issue

hilly
12-04-13, 20:45
You dont have another Gigablue se or ue do you.I had a se then got a quad which i later after terrible issues found out they shared the same MAC.

Manafa
12-04-13, 21:29
No, I have only Quad. Changed my VU+ Duo with it. With the same settings Duo works without issue. Already tried with DHCP on the receiver, but it doesn't change it.

bongo182
13-04-13, 20:22
I have the same isue.

I use static ip, and before i have a duo too.

Only happend some times after reboots, but if i go to setting and make a network restart it work again.

Its posibble to make a network restart by script?? So i can progame it in every reboot.

Thanks