PDA

View Full Version : Cross EPG After Update

DrProzac
03-10-10, 10:33
Just noticed that on the Cross EPG it's now incorporating the RyVix EPG download as well?

Is that correct?

If so Do I no longer need the RyVIX EPG? And it can all be done through the one plugin?

micscave
03-10-10, 12:26
Since the update I've just noticed that when I go into CrossEPG Downloader I get a message pop up that says "CrossEPG error: required one parameter"

Any ideas anyone ?

Many thanks

andyblac
03-10-10, 16:44
Since the update I've just noticed that when I go into CrossEPG Downloader I get a message pop up that says "CrossEPG error: required one parameter"

Any ideas anyone ?

Many thanks

have you re-setup your settings ?

andyblac
03-10-10, 16:46
Just noticed that on the Cross EPG it's now incorporating the RyVix EPG download as well?

Is that correct?

If so Do I no longer need the RyVIX EPG? And it can all be done through the one plugin?

not tried, but if you prefer and it works then yes, but just remember that CrossEPG will not wake your Vu+ from deep standby

Palinkat
03-10-10, 17:15
Hey guys,

Quick question on saving epg.dat to usb, read in another thread here that the default is HDD but Crossepg offers an option to save to USB, can we get that option in RYVIX too?

Ta

micscave
03-10-10, 17:29
have you re-setup your settings ?

Hey andy
Not that I'm aware of no. Come to think about it, before the update I had a couple of green screens when I tried to open it.
I think this is the right crashlog

andyblac
03-10-10, 18:41
Hey andy
Not that I'm aware of no. Come to think about it, before the update I had a couple of green screens when I tried to open it.
I think this is the right crashlog

you have to resetup it up, i think it deletes the config when updating.

this is from your log:

[CrossEPG_Config] [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/crossepg/crossepg.config'
[CrossEPG_Config] [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/crossepg/crossepg.config'

DrProzac
03-10-10, 21:43
not tried, but if you prefer and it works then yes, but just remember that CrossEPG will not wake your Vu+ from deep standby
I'm sticking to using Cross EPG for just the Open TV Stuff on 28.2 and the RyVix for the other stuff.

It kept crashing (no green screen) just restarting the box, when I tried to do it all from Cross EPG

andyblac
04-10-10, 11:43
I'm sticking to using Cross EPG for just the Open TV Stuff on 28.2 and the RyVix for the other stuff.

It kept crashing (no green screen) just restarting the box, when I tried to do it all from Cross EPG

thanks for letting us know, i will remove the option in next update :)