PDA

View Full Version : Astra 9900 HD

sniper man
12-04-13, 11:54
hello

i am new here and i just have one question if you can help me ... i have got a receiver called ASTRA 9900 HD

xxxxxxxxxx

my question is:
after i go to "network setup" for adding sharing server data (connection mode, host, port, ID, password,....etc.) and click "yes" to save
do i have to us an application called "Zodiac alpha" that connect PC and receiver to make the sharing work? or does it work directly after entering the server data without the need of this zodiac???

thanks for your help and for any attention you may give me

Larry-G
12-04-13, 22:02
hello

i am new here and i just have one question if you can help me ... i have got a receiver called ASTRA 9900 HD

xxxxxxxxxx

my question is:
after i go to "network setup" for adding sharing server data (connection mode, host, port, ID, password,....etc.) and click "yes" to save
do i have to us an application called "Zodiac alpha" that connect PC and receiver to make the sharing work? or does it work directly after entering the server data without the need of this zodiac???

thanks for your help and for any attention you may give me

Id suggest you read the forum rules before posting again as this is not a cardsharing friendly forum. We can help you set up a official subscription card but not with CS.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2