PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] A few of things I would like help with...

joetwizzy
11-04-13, 20:27
1/ Firstly how does the new autotimer work (record button in EPG). What settings does it use? Does it record anything on any channel with roughly that name?

2/ Secondly since an update I get conflictions on my autotimer. I have 6 conflicts all of the same program at the same time. Why would it conflict with itself?

3/ Lastly does anybody know of a plugin that would organise my Movies and TV Shows I have saved on an External HDD. I can access via the regular "Movie Selection > Location" of course, which is fine for my recordings, but I would like something that is a bit better organised for my saved media files. Possibly more like:
Is this possible? I have tried "Movie Browser" but it crashes every time I try searching my files.

Thanks in advanced,

Joe

shizik
11-04-13, 21:26
i have same problem with Movie Browser , what i concluded is - if you have movies in subfolders than it crash , if its only clean avi files in movie folder than it works

joetwizzy
12-04-13, 17:11
thanks, any help with the other two anyone?

skooby
13-04-13, 09:40
The autotimer appears to record all of the same programs which is a real problem. Ie.. If you are recording "the middle" then it records every one it can find so you end up with multiple copies.

skooby

Stanman
13-04-13, 12:55
The autotimer appears to record all of the same programs which is a real problem. Ie.. If you are recording "the middle" then it records every one it can find so you end up with multiple copies.

skooby
Go into the autotimer and select YES for unique description - will not record repeats

skooby
14-04-13, 20:30
Go into the autotimer and select YES for unique description - will not record repeats

Tried that, still records repeats unfortunately.

Stanman
14-04-13, 21:28
When you did that, did you delete the timers already created as the polling adds timers but does not delete existing ones.