PDA

View Full Version : ipk installation error

dazpearce
11-04-13, 20:02
hi all,

i recently lost all my ppv channels after my duo crashed so checked and noticed the ipk file was missing, so i loaded it back on using the file i had stored.
On loading it i got the following error msg:

execution progress:
collected errors:
* parse from stream nomalloc: excessively long line at 8. corrupt file?
execution finished!!

im using enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk

when i press yes to restart gui the duo crashes and i have to restart it manually. it reboots with the ipk file gone. I thought the ipk file i had stored must have become corrupt so i downloaded another copy but i got the same error msg again. I also checked my cccam.cfg file but that doesnt even have 8 lines in it, so im stumped.

on another topic, when the duo crashes, it says you can send the error msgs that appear, how do i do that, ive checked hdd, but not found any relevent folders

can anyone help please?
cheers

Larry-G
12-04-13, 04:39
hi all,

i recently lost all my ppv channels after my duo crashed so checked and noticed the ipk file was missing, so i loaded it back on using the file i had stored.
On loading it i got the following error msg:

execution progress:
collected errors:
* parse from stream nomalloc: excessively long line at 8. corrupt file?
execution finished!!

im using enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk

when i press yes to restart gui the duo crashes and i have to restart it manually. it reboots with the ipk file gone. I thought the ipk file i had stored must have become corrupt so i downloaded another copy but i got the same error msg again. I also checked my cccam.cfg file but that doesnt even have 8 lines in it, so im stumped.

on another topic, when the duo crashes, it says you can send the error msgs that appear, how do i do that, ive checked hdd, but not found any relevent folders

can anyone help please?
cheers

Crash logs are located in /home/root/logs or just send them directly from the images own logs manager it self.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

dazpearce
12-04-13, 19:50
Crash logs are located in /home/root/logs or just send them directly from the images own logs manager it self.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i wasnt aware of the logs manager, brilliant, thanks very much.