PDA

View Full Version : Solo Ethernet cable problem

gerryd13
09-04-13, 23:28
Hey guys, I just got in from work and it seem my vu was in having problems, no picture was being produced so tried everything including reflashing a image but I found out the picture works when I take my Ethernet cable out....as soon as I plug it in picture goes and my tv says no signal then no cable connected but re appears when I take the Ethernet cable

Can anyone help?!

Larry-G
09-04-13, 23:32
Can you try another cable just to make sure the current one is not responsible for the problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

gerryd13
10-04-13, 11:26
I had to order a new one to try it out lol luckily they are cheap on fleabay.....has this been know to do this before?!

Larry-G
10-04-13, 16:07
I had to order a new one to try it out lol luckily they are cheap on fleabay.....has this been know to do this before?!

Not to my knowlege, at the moment its just a process of trial and error to find out whats going on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

gerryd13
11-04-13, 15:43
tried new cable and its not the cable.....it seems to be the internet....as i had the cable unpluuged from the router but when i stuck the cable in router just wen t blank....but the image was working before hand!!