PDA

View Full Version : NEW myNOVUM Skin

Nashu
09-04-13, 08:15
Hello everybody,

Here a new myNOVUM skin: another menus and channellists, new secondinfobar and integrated skins for CoolTv Guide and Enhanced Movie Center.
The procedure for installing the skin is the same: after extracting, the file myNOVUM via FTP (usr/share/enigma2) to the box. Greetings.

Post amended with a full set of preview screen shots.

Thanks Nashu

Nashu
09-04-13, 11:41
It looks very good with the XPicons. You can download this picons here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/awih1oos1t590ks/4WBDQfOs-h/XPicons?lst . Greetings.

Nashu
12-04-13, 14:07
Update myNOVUM!

The procedure for installing the skin is the same: after extracting, the file myNOVUM via FTP (usr/share/enigma2) to the box. Greetings.

Nashu
16-04-13, 17:35
Update vs. 0.4.

New EMC screen, iDream, MerlinMusicPlayer... screens integrated, main menu screentitles now in every language. Greetings.

Nashu
17-04-13, 12:39
Hello everybody!

here the last update: vs. 0.5. The long titles in the main menu are now better positioned (screenshot) and the movie player is also a little bit changed. Greetings.

Nashu
20-04-13, 23:15
UPDATE!

Important!

The name was changed that ist why the "old" version of myNOVUM will not be overwritten; please select the new skin (myNOVUM_HD) in the menu after installation.

Changes:
- Fixed bug in the adapter setup screen
- Fixed bug in the simple channellist screen
- Secondinfobar changed
- some Screens have been redesigned
- CoolTv Guide Screens now have a full-screen background
- CoolChannelGuide Screen integrated.

Nashu
20-04-13, 23:46
And Here the new file. Please do not forget to select mvNOVUM_HD in menu after installing. Greetings.

rocuelo
21-04-13, 21:07
HI.. MY QUESTION IS that skin is working also in BLACK HOLE IMAGES??

Nashu
21-04-13, 21:31
Hi,
Sorry, i don't know; what i know is, he works perfect with Open ATV (ex. OpenAAF), but you can try. Greetings.

Nashu
25-04-13, 16:58
New Update!

Greetings.

Nashu
25-04-13, 18:06
And here the last update!
Greetings.

Nashu
26-04-13, 14:44
Update!

New simple channellist. Greetings.

Nashu
26-04-13, 18:26
Update!

In GraphEPG: name, fulldescription, start and endtime better positioned.
Greetings.

Nashu
30-04-13, 10:47
Update vs.0.4!

Greetings.

Nashu
01-05-13, 18:39
Update vs.0.5!

GraphEPG-PIG, info and secondinfobar a little bit changed. Cryptinfo and satellit orbital position now in the infobar. Greetings.

maxxxi
12-05-13, 11:05
Thanks, nice skin. Just a few cosmetical things:

MyriadPro.font is missing in 0.5 -> e2 failes to start.
mediaplayer (the build-in one): free diskspace overlaps description of selected recording, the red/green/blue/yellow buttons are at the top, the EPG has them at the bottom
single epg guide (also the build-one of VIX): no transparency
timer list uses only one half of the screen (big transparent box on the right), the same applies to the plugin menu and possible other parts of the GUI that use the same type of window

Nashu
12-05-13, 11:21
Ok, thanks.

But I don't understand, what you mean with:
"timer list uses only one half of the screen (big transparent box on the right), the same applies to the plugin menu and possible other parts of the GUI that use the same type of window"

The screens should be so.

Greetings.

Nashu
12-05-13, 13:43
Update vs.1.0

SNR, AGC, Orbital Position, Provider, Cryptinfo now in Info/Secondinfobar. Movie Selection screen totaly changed.
For the Epginfo in the channellist needs the skin a renderer, which is not included in the VIX image. The renderer (SinglEpglist) is included with the skinfile in the ZIP. After unpack the ZIP-file, you can see the directory while the opening of the folders (usr...). Greetings.

maxxxi
12-05-13, 13:59
Well, if you open the channel guide, the background becomes opaque and the box on the right is used to display the current channel (*). But the timer list, plugin menu etc, use a transparent background with an empty box on the right which is IMHO just wasting space and without having any function. Possibly just a matter of taste... ;) Since I'd prefer to use the whole screen to display imformation.

(*) I'd suggest a transparent EPG, so that the screen matches the look of the other screens.

Nashu
16-05-13, 13:32
Update vs.1.3.

Graph/Single/Multi/QuickEpg changed, etc.

Please,
- after unpack the folder myNOVUM_HD via FTP to the BOx: usr/share/enigma2;
- after unpack, open the folder Renderer and then the file SingleEpgList.pyo via FTP to the Box: usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer. Greetings.

Nashu
16-05-13, 20:56
@fast65
For receiver with VIX Image (openATV to, with little changes). But you can try with another images to.

And here the Update Vs.1.4. Greetings.

Nashu
18-05-13, 17:50
Update vs.1.5.

Please use the renderer from post #22. Greetings

Nashu
24-05-13, 12:43
Update vs.1.8.

Please use the renderer from post #22. Greetings.

Nashu
26-05-13, 12:28
Update vs.2.1

Renderer is the same.
Greetings.

Nashu
29-05-13, 07:14
Update vs.2.3.

Please use the same renderer. Greetings.

Nashu
02-06-13, 21:05
Hello everybody,

Here the update vs.2.4.

GraphEPG changed; Zapnumber now with channelname. Please use again the "old" renderer. Greetings.

Nashu
04-06-13, 08:15
Update vs.2.5

GraphicalEPG a little bit changed. Greetings.

Nashu
06-06-13, 09:45
Update vs.2.6

For Ecm in Info/Secondinfobar use please the Converter (DMCHD...file). After unpack, the file to the box via FTP: usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter. Greetings.

Nashu
07-06-13, 14:34
Update vs.2.7

Fonts update. Greetings.

sigpark
13-06-13, 22:26
Hi @ Nashu,

I have a quick enquiry - I hope you don't mind. Do you use an XML Schema editor similar to e2skinner for skin.xml, that helps with skin design and WYSIWYG or preview of the skin component layouts on the screen as you edit? Any help or pointers in this regard as better alternatives to Notepad++ or PSPad, mainly with layout preview would be great,

Thanks!

Nashu
14-06-13, 09:40
Hello sigpark,
I changed the skin and for the editing, I can use now the E2 skinner. For this, I use a trick: I delete the "Aliases..." part of the fonts in the skin.xml. After editing the skin with the E2 Skinner, I do back this part to the fonts. You can not see the .otf fonts with the E2 skinner, but it works. Greetings.

"<!-- Aliases that should be present -->
<alias name="Body" font="Regular" size="20" height="25"/>
<alias name="ChoiceList" font="Regular" size="20" height="25"/>
<alias name="TextNormal" font="Regular" size="20" height="24"/>"

Nashu
14-06-13, 10:02
Update vs.3.0

More screens included: ShoutCast, VPS, Aspect Ratio Switch Setup, 3D Settings, MediaInfosetup & Media Info etc. Greetings. Greetings.

Nashu
15-06-13, 12:40
Update vs.3.1.

Buttons a little bit changed; few screens also. Greetings.

Nashu
17-06-13, 18:14
Update vs.3.3.

RemotePlayer screen fixed. Screen for the InfobarGraphEPG included;volume screen changed. QuickEPG, IMDB screens a little bit changed. The font in the Extended Description and the font colour of RecordSelected from GraphEPG changed (now white) etc. Greetings.

Larry-G
17-06-13, 18:26
@ Nashu.

I have amended your first post with your new preview screen shots.

Thanks for your hard work as always.

Nashu
17-06-13, 18:28
Thank you very, very much pheonix :). Greetings.

sigpark
18-06-13, 21:19
Hello sigpark,
I changed the skin and for the editing, I can use now the E2 skinner. For this, I use a trick: I delete the "Aliases..." part of the fonts in the skin.xml. After editing the skin with the E2 Skinner, I do back this part to the fonts. You can not see the .otf fonts with the E2 skinner, but it works. Greetings.

"<!-- Aliases that should be present -->
<alias name="Body" font="Regular" size="20" height="25"/>
<alias name="ChoiceList" font="Regular" size="20" height="25"/>
<alias name="TextNormal" font="Regular" size="20" height="24"/>"

Thanks Nashu. I have been doing a little reading on the forums and I see a number of folks have asked about editing some of the ViX stock skins - e.g. Vix Hd Night or Vix Magic Noire. I would like to add to your advice with what I have found out.

If you look at the skin.xml, you will see these ViX skins treat the "relative root" of the skin as their top level, with resources of the skin as sub folders of the skin parent template folder – i.e. the xml assumes \buttons or \fonts from the skin template root level attach point.
e2skinner looks for the resources from the perspective of its own resource subfolder skins - when you install the app e2skinner creates 4 subfolders - skins + xml + fonts + elements. I refer to e2skinner install folder as e2skinner/ after this point - it could be anything you choose when you extract the source of e2skinner

In Enigma2 skins are saved to /usr/share/enigma2. To use the e2skinner app with one of the ViX skins I suggest that you identify the common folder by opening the appropriate skin.xml and locating the <include lines - these will give you the skin "common components" - for the "Noire" skin it is MHDC, for Vix HD Night it is ViX-Common - you will see this easily.

Next use the following steps to set the source up to use with e2skinner editor

Step 1. There are a number of ways of achieving the following structure, but the easiest is to rename e2skinner\skins “skin folder” to “skins.old" and then create a new empty skins folder. Copy the two files background.jpg and prev.png to this new folder.

Step 2. Copy the full contents of the skin you wish to work on to the top level of the e2skiner/skins/ folder you have created - i.e. the contents of /usr/share/enigma2/Magic-HD-Noire to the e2skinner/skins/ folder level, maintaining the folder structure - just moving it up one level!

Step 3. Copy the parent template folder of the skin e.g. /usr/share/enigma2/Magic-HD-Noire to the e2skinner/skins/Magic-HD-Noire folder (e2skinner looks for skin.xml in a skin folder). It seems like you are doing it twice, but e2skinner needs the “skin” and also the skin resources at a tree level above the skin template for the relative references explained above.

Step 4. As the "common" resources are directly referred to from a "level up" folder reference point of view e.g. MHDC/window/ or ViX-Common/buttons/ etc, copy the “template” common folder identified already as a sub-folder of the e2skinner/skins/ structure that you are working on e.g. e2skinner/skin/MHDC/.

Step 5. Locate both the "main" skin.xml and the "common" skin.xml (from the common folder) and combine the two files into a single skin.xml, and save as skin.xml to the skin folder you created in step 2. e.g. e2skinner/skins/Magic-HD-Noire/skin.xml. Notepad++ is a good xml schema editor. Note, that you will identify the common xml as noted by "include" lines highlighted above.

This was tough to write clearly - I hope you think it is clear! Use e2skinner to edit e2skinner/skins/Magic-HD-Noire/skin.xml, errors will be none or minimal - I hope!

These "cheats" will allow you to use e2skinner to make ur mods, and you can then use an editor to paste back your changes into the original file structure. Good Luck! I have attached an example of e2skinner/skins/Magic-HD-Noire folder and the combined skin.xml file should be saved to e2skinner/skins/Magic-HD-Noire/skin.xml

P.S. Moderators - if you feel this reply should be posted else where please feel free to move - thanks

Nashu
25-06-13, 12:29
Update vs.3.8.

Few new screens included; the most screens a litle bit changed. Greetings.

Nashu
26-06-13, 09:31
Update vs.3.9.

Few graphics a little bit changed. Greetings.

Nashu
27-06-13, 10:25
Update vs.4.0.

Few little changes. Greetings.

Nashu
28-06-13, 10:18
Update Vs.4.1.

All screens checked and adjusted. Greetings.

Nashu
28-06-13, 20:19
Update vs.4.2.

Wlan screens integrated. Greetings.

Nashu
29-06-13, 11:42
Update vs.4.3.

Another positions for the helpwindows. Greetings.

Nashu
30-06-13, 15:59
Update vs.4.5.

PlanerFS, Quickzap, NumbzapExt and Virtualzap screens included. Greetings.

Nashu
01-07-13, 22:49
Update vs.4.6.

NumberZapExt is now bigger. Greetings.

Nashu
02-07-13, 17:51
Update vs.4.7.

ECM MediaCenter & MoviePlayerInfobar changed- extended description included. Greetings.

sivhead
02-07-13, 19:56
I love the font but for me its all too big. The Picon is too big and thus pixelated and fills half the screen it needs to be half the size. Also when going through bouquets its too small. I do like it though but its not to my taste yet. I think I will stick with the Pli Hd I will be keeping my on this though it looks promising well done..27168.

Nashu
03-07-13, 21:39
@sivhead
I did some things under the proposals of many people. The picons you need for the skin are the X-Picons.

A small version of NOVUM is not a bad idea for the future...

And now the update (vs.4.8).

EMC Selection & Media Center, Movie Selection & Player a little bit changed. The font of extended descriptions in the secondinfobar a little bit bigger. Greetings.

Nashu
04-07-13, 16:27
Update vs.4.9

Cover included in EMC Media Center. Greetings.

Nashu
10-07-13, 06:58
Update vs.5.0.

All screens checked; few menu screens are now a little bit larger; the Console screen is totaly changed and CoolEasyGuide just a little bit. Second CoolEasyGuide screen included. The file is now smaller. Greetings.

Nashu
10-07-13, 11:16
Update vs.5.0.r1.

Please download the new file, if you have the version 5.0. Greetings.

Larry-G
12-07-13, 20:34
@ Nashu and other users.

Andy has now added this skin to the GIT for the OE-Alliance, it will be kept updated by Rob van der Does as ans when nashu posts new updates here, this skin will be available from the feeds from the next image build ( 694 plus ).

many thanks for your contribution and continued work it is appreciated.

Trial
12-07-13, 21:42
hi,
now and next in 2nd infobar are not translatable in eventinfo it works.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2

Delagroov
13-07-13, 08:02
@ Nashu and other users.

Andy has now added this skin to the GIT for the OE-Alliance, it will be kept updated by Rob van der Does as ans when nashu posts new updates here, this skin will be available from the feeds from the next image build ( 694 plus ).

many thanks for your contribution and continued work it is appreciated.

As the skin is in feed now:
Just added bouquetlist functions to EpgselctionMulti, and GraphicalInfoBarEPG, because thes function is needed to let these screen work with opening favourites and scrolling left/right through bouquets.

@ Nashu
Will commit this to github, so it wil be updated. Tweak it to your own liking and also the NeoNovam-Hd need the same additions.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-skins/commit/462deb59c3592f1f09fbfbfd848c126c0431b6d4

If you change/work on you skin, you need to check the latest on Github with these commits
And also from me thanks for your work, really nice looking skin..:thumbsup:

Rob van der Does
13-07-13, 08:04
@ Nashu:
you have a PM from me (from several days ago).

skippie
13-07-13, 09:16
love this skin, well done mate.

1 remark : can't remove a timer, i have to remove in the timer list.

gr8 job.

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD

skippie
13-07-13, 09:38
@sivhead
I did some things under the proposals of many people. The picons you need for the skin are the X-Picons.

A small version of NOVUM is not a bad idea for the future...

And now the update (vs.4.8).

EMC Selection & Media Center, Movie Selection & Player a little bit changed. The font of extended descriptions in the secondinfobar a little bit bigger. Greetings.

i added x-picons but no sign of it on the screen.

Delagroov
13-07-13, 09:40
love this skin, well done mate.

1 remark : can't remove a timer, i have to remove in the timer list.

gr8 job.

@nashu
Think that the widget "RemoveTimerQuestion" is missin in skin.xml

Also you need RecordtimerQuestion

Look for those in other Vix skins..and tweak it to your theme.

Here the code I use in magic-hd-night, but yoy can find also in other Vix skins

<screen name="RecordTimerQuestion" position="center,center" size="225,60" zPosition="5" flags="wfNoBorder" >
<widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;20" />
<widget name="list" position="0,5" size="225,50" enableWrapAround="1" />
</screen>
<screen name="RemoveTimerQuestion" position="center,center" size="503,130" zPosition="5" flags="wfNoBorder" >
<widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;20" />
<widget name="list" position="10,10" size="220,50" enableWrapAround="1" />
<applet type="onLayoutFinish">
self.autoResize()
</applet>
</screen>

skippie
13-07-13, 11:06
what is the solution?

Delagroov
13-07-13, 11:33
what is the solution?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?27771-NEW-myNOVUM-Skin&p=224512&viewfull=1#post224512

@ Nashu
Just committed these two screens, so one can use it in Epg screens/channellist

Skin.xml is here
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-skins/commit/2fd92c66e25abeefb0fdbc7e4a171f5ce651ab6d

skippie
13-07-13, 12:03
where can I download this file?

Rob van der Does
13-07-13, 12:50
When running ViX you can install the skin via the feeds.

Rob van der Does
13-07-13, 12:51
now and next in 2nd infobar are not translatable in eventinfo it works.
Corrected in next build.

Stanman
13-07-13, 13:18
Nash one suggestion for improvement is to make the blue in the channel lisit for programmes slightly deeper as its hard to read.

Nashu
13-07-13, 14:10
Thanks @ all

Update vs.5.2.

Your suggestions and another renderer for the SingleEpgList in the Channellist. (after unpack via FTP to the Box: usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer)

Please tell me, if now is OK. Greetings.

Delagroov
13-07-13, 14:11
where can I download this file?

Just explained in former posts, the latest file is on github..viewfile/raw/save rightclick.

or you just wait till next imagebuild with the updates

skippie
13-07-13, 15:17
working :)
thnx

Delagroov
13-07-13, 19:20
Seems one needs to use xpicons, as in Infobar the normal picons are blown up and don't look right..

Looking at the skin.xml at infobar, I dont see a reference to use xpicon, but normal picon.

So how does this work and for what location the skin is looking for xpicons.

Nashu
15-07-13, 12:52
Update vs.5.3 (after the github version 5.2):

- Title introduced in the Standard Channellist, SlimChannelselection and Simple ChannelSelection;
- Size of the Widget for the Channel Name modified- now a little bit longer;
- FocusBarH90x700.png a little bit darker;
- TV Button introduced in EpgSelectionMulti and GraphicalInfoBarEpg (the widget positions: "key_red, key_green etc". and pixmap positions: "red, green, menu etc." in EpgSelection and EpgSelectionMulti also a little bit changed);
- key_tv2.png modified.
- PiconBg in EpgSelection, EpgSelectionMulti and QuickEpg eliminated. Greetings.

Rob van der Does
15-07-13, 13:17
Could you please update GiT?

andyblac
15-07-13, 13:18
Update vs.5.3 (after the github version 5.2):

- Title introduced in the Standard Channellist, SlimChannelselection and Simple ChannelSelection;
- Size of the Widget for the Channel Name modified- now a little bit longer;
- FocusBarH90x700.png a little bit darker;
- TV Button introduced in EpgSelectionMulti and GraphicalInfoBarEpg (the widget positions: "key_red, key_green etc". and pixmap positions: "red, green, menu etc." in EpgSelection and EpgSelectionMulti also a little bit changed);
- key_tv2.png modified.
- PiconBg in EpgSelection, EpgSelectionMulti and QuickEpg eliminated. Greetings.

please contact me via Skype: andyblac

Nashu
15-07-13, 13:44
It is better per PM. Greetings.

Delagroov
15-07-13, 15:04
@Nashu

I am afraid you missed

Seems one needs to use xpicons, as in Infobar the normal picons are blown up and don't look right..

Looking at the skin.xml at infobar, I dont see a reference to use xpicon, but normal picon.

So how does this work and for what location the skin is looking for xpicons.

Trial
15-07-13, 15:17
Hi,
look at MyMetrix I think a different renderer XPicon.py (or similar) should be used and takes care of the correct picon. I have my picon in /share/enigma2/picon and /share/enigma2/xpicon/picon (write by heart because I am at work now) and I get normal and XPicon depending on the skin.

Ralf

Delagroov
15-07-13, 15:28
Hi,
look at MyMetrix I think a different renderer XPicon.py (or similar) should be used and takes care of the correct picon. I have my picon in /share/enigma2/picon and /share/enigma2/xpicon/picon (write by heart because I am at work now) and I get normal and XPicon depending on the skin.

Ralf

Yea okay, that why I am asking about. because one needs to make a difference between picon and xpicon

sivhead
15-07-13, 19:57
Is there a way to convert picons to xpicons ?

Nashu
20-07-13, 14:19
Hello,
I use a version with running text. This version ist not for feed /Git; it is just for fun. All screens with descriptions have now a running text- infobar, secondinfobar, movie selection and player, all EPGs, channellists etc. Please unpack the file and dann (follow the diectory) via FTP to the box. Greetings.

Nashu
20-07-13, 14:20
Hello,
I use a version with running text. This version ist not for feed /Git; it is just for fun. All screens with descriptions have now a running text- infobar, secondinfobar, movie selection and player, all EPGs, channellists etc. Please unpack the file and than (follow the directory) via FTP to the box. Greetings.

Nashu
25-07-13, 08:06
Update vs.5.4
Slim, Simple and ChannelSelection Screen modified; also the Infobar and SecondInfobar. The graphics: Ch_Selection_BG-Dividers_fs8, Ch_Selection_BG-DividersS_fs8, Ch_Selection_BG-DividersS1_fs8, menu_bg, menu_bg2 a little bit changed. Greetings.

Nashu
25-07-13, 12:51
update 5.4_r1.

in EMCMediaCenter screen:
<widget source="Service" render="PositionGauge" position="151,681" size="899,9" transparent="1" zPosition="1">
<convert type="EMCServicePosition">Gauge</convert>
</widget>

is changed the zPosition: from zPosition="0" to zPosition="1". Greetings.

Delagroov
25-07-13, 13:46
update 5.4_r1.

in EMCMediaCenter screen:
<widget source="Service" render="PositionGauge" position="151,681" size="899,9" transparent="1" zPosition="1">
<convert type="EMCServicePosition">Gauge</convert>
</widget>

is changed the zPosition: from zPosition="0" to zPosition="1". Greetings.

As you are not familiar with Git, i suggest to collect more tweaks, before I or Rob will commit.
Please chagne version number in skin.xml and also zip file, so we can keep track
Is skin.xml only changed?

Nashu
25-07-13, 17:23
Please chagne version number in skin.xml and also zip file, so we can keep track
Is skin.xml only changed?

Yes, skin.xml only. Here with another version number in skin.xml. Greetings.

Delagroov
25-07-13, 17:28
Yes, skin.xml only. Here with another version number in skin.xml. Greetings.

I am afraid you gave me same file now.:D

I already committed this with 5.4_r1 as version nr..
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-skins/commits/master

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-skins/commit/174dde47ebc8f5213c7cedc0655e7fb78335b3d7

Keep track of what is going on at Github, and always use that one to make further adjustements to prevent of doing the same twice.

And again what to do about missing xpicons widget in skin.xml, cause now the normal picons are blown up in Infobar

Nashu
25-07-13, 17:57
I need a renderer for the Xpicons... :(
But I use the Xpicons only and for that I changed the Name for the Folder Xpicon in picon and than to the Box via FTP. Greetings.

Delagroov
25-07-13, 18:00
I need a renderer for the Xpicons... :(
But I use the Xpicons only and for that I changed the Name for the Folder Xpicon in picon and than to the Box via FTP. Greetings.

Hmm..thought that MetrixHD in feed,also did have xpicons, but i have not looked for it myself how it was workin.

Nashu
28-07-13, 10:46
Update vs.5.6.

Now with runningtext in all screens with info, description and extended description etc. (Channellists, EPGs, Movie Selection and Player etc.)

You cann use now the XPicons and the other picons. (for installing unpack the file and follow the directory please)

Changes:

- skin.xml totally changed.
- also the graphics: Ch_Selection_Bg-Dividers_fs8, Ch_Selection_Bg-DividersS_fs8, Ch_Selection_Bg-DividersS1_fs8 and Ch_Selection_Bg-DividersS2_fs8.

New:
- renderer for the runningtext and XPicons.
- another renderer for the single EpgList.

Please the skin with the renderer on the GIT. Thank you. Greetings.

Delagroov
30-07-13, 07:15
@Nashu

Moved latets post about render to skin dev section

heroo15
25-08-13, 03:10
On any Software works adjusts this skin ?

Nashu
25-08-13, 07:49
hello,

you can adjust the skin with e2skinner. After unpack, open the folder and you find the file you need (myNOVUM_HD) in usr/share/enigma2. Greetings.

Nashu
06-09-13, 17:45
Update vs. 5.8.

Please overwrite all files. Greetings.

Delagroov
07-09-13, 06:24
We can't put these to the feed as it still is not adapted to use Vix render.:confused:

Nashu
08-09-13, 12:17
Update vs.5.9.

Volume changed. Please overwrite the old skin because of litle changes and a new renderer for volumetext. Greetings.

Delagroov
09-09-13, 16:30
Nashu

Last skin files and render are committed to Git hub, so they are on the feed now.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-skins/commits/master

wezlyons
27-09-13, 11:40
Fantastic skin, thanks for sharing your work.

I'm having problems with the picons.
I've got Ocram's 'SHD - transparent-white-noborder' picons on my usb stick in a folder named 'picon'.

The picons will not display in the main info bar, instead I get 'X picon just for info bar' displayed where the picon should be.

The picons show up in the EPG e.t.c. just not in the main info bar.

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Nashu
27-09-13, 23:07
Hello,

Can you show me a screenshot with the screen you mean? Thanks.

wezlyons
27-09-13, 23:18
Yeah sure

Picon not showing here

but show fine in other menus

Nashu
27-09-13, 23:42
You need the Xpicons for Astra 28. Here the XPicons. After unpack, the folder XPicons via FTP to the box: usr/share/enigma2. Greetings.

wezlyons
28-09-13, 01:27
Thanks a lot.
I have got them working now.

Rob van der Does
28-09-13, 02:42
You need the Xpicons for Astra 28. Here the XPicons. After unpack, the folder XPicons via FTP to the box: usr/share/enigma2. Greetings.
No, this makes the skin useless for most picons.

In the skin-file
render="NovXPicon" should be replaced by
render="Picon"
Then all picons can be used, regardless of the size.

Nashu
28-09-13, 08:15
In the size 220x132 looks the normal picons really unsharp.:) Greetings.

Rob van der Does
28-09-13, 08:35
That depends on the size and quality of the picons used. And it is up to any user to choose the picons he wants to use.
But using the renderer "NovXPicon" you give users no choice at all. And for what reason?

Delagroov
28-09-13, 17:42
In the size 220x132 looks the normal picons really unsharp.:) Greetings.

I already explained this in dev section..

In Vix one can use the SHD picons set instead of xpicon and no need to use Xpicon as render.

Nashu
29-09-13, 07:37
I made now the skin without the XPicons. Update is coming soon. Greetings.

Nashu
29-09-13, 16:41
Update vs.6.7.

The most screens are changed. The runnigtext optimized. You don' need more the XPicons. Greetings.

Nashu
29-09-13, 16:42
and here...

Nashu
29-09-13, 16:45
... and here the last screenshts and the ZIP file. Greetings.

Delagroov
30-09-13, 09:30
Uploaded to the Vix feed

Nashu
01-10-13, 11:58
Update vs. 6.8.

Few screens optimised; the coloured buttons a little bit changed etc. Greetings.

Delagroov
01-10-13, 20:39
Update vs. 6.8.

Few screens optimised; the coloured buttons a little bit changed etc. Greetings.

Grooved the Vix feed with it :cool:

Nashu
04-10-13, 12:00
Update vs.6.9.

Standard Channellist changed. Few graphics and CoolChannelGuide optimized. Greetings.

Delagroov
04-10-13, 15:01
I funka slapped it to the Vix feed

casper02
11-11-13, 12:55
hallo nashu, ich mochte mich bedanken, dein skin's haben quallietet.ich habe ein bitte von dir, ich nutze gerne openpli 4.0 image, dein skins funktionieren bei ecm info nicht.waehre dankbar wenn du dein skins auch openpli 4.0 anpasst. mit freundlichen gruss aus der turkei:thumbsup:

vusolo
12-11-13, 18:33
Is there any chance to have softcam info included in infobar?

Nashu
14-11-13, 14:42
Update vs.8.5.

The Skin ist now much smaller. The most screens are changed and new screens added: TV Spielfilm, Skyrecorder, Foreca and Weather Forecast Plugin, Oscamsmartcard; etc, etc. Please delete the old version bevore installing the new version. Greetings.

Nashu
14-11-13, 14:57
Here few screenshots...

Nashu
14-11-13, 14:59
..and here. Greetings.

Nashu
21-11-13, 08:53
Update vs.8.6.

Backgroundcolors of the widgets with runningtext changed; the graphicscolour/transparency are also a little bit changed. The Picon renderer is now included in the rendererfile as VIXPicon. Please delete the old skin bevor installing the new version.

Nashu
21-11-13, 10:31
Hello Marcel,

Here the version without the renamed picon renderer. THX, Greetings.

Delagroov
21-11-13, 10:41
Okay committed

Nashu
21-11-13, 11:01
Hello Marcel,

here the screenshots with the bugs in the Image. Now it's ok. Greetings.

Edit. For the other people: this Bug was not im VIX Image :).

Delagroov
21-11-13, 12:04
@nashu..now i see what you mean.

Btw

You need to use name="key_red" and name="key_green" in Plugin browser for Vix, as now the labels dont show up

Your screenshots are probarbly from ATV image and they use a diffenert plugin.py for pluginbrowser(dont know why)

I aready told ATV, but they did not react on it.

ATV can solve it to use both names so all skin show the labels in plginbrowser, usin this code in pluginbrowser or simply use original from Vix Git which uses name="key_red" and name="key_green"

class PluginBrowser(Screen):
def __init__(self, session):
Screen.__init__(self, session)

self.firsttime = True

self["key_red"] = self["red"] = Label(_("Remove plugins"))
self["key_green"] = self["green"] = Label(_("Download plugins"))

Nashu
21-11-13, 13:05
Your screenshots are probarbly from ATV image and they use a diffenert plugin.py for pluginbrowser(dont know why)

Yes, the screnshots are from ATV

I aready told ATV, but they did not react on it.

The same hapens with my Picon renderer question.

Cann you do please the changes in the PluginBrowser screen? And I do it in my skin.xml. I think, it is not necesary, to post again the modified Skin. THX, Greetings.

Delagroov
22-11-13, 08:13
Yea..its committed

Nashu
24-11-13, 13:56
Update myNOVUM_HD vs.8.7.

Back to the origins - the VIXPicon renderer is removed. In all screeens: backgroundColor="window-bg" changed with backgroundColor="background20". Greetings.

Delagroov
24-11-13, 14:44
Committed to vix feed

Nashu
25-11-13, 18:23
Update vs.8.7-r1.

Borderset graphics optimized; oeallinance logo changed.

Nashu
26-11-13, 15:06
Update vs.8.8.

Another fonts in the lists of the channel selection screens. Greetings.

Nashu
31-12-13, 15:17
Update: new version 1.0.

The skin looks not different, but is totaly changed. Please delete the old skin bevor installing the new version. Happy New Year to all!

Nashu
21-01-14, 09:35
Update version 2.0.

The screens Eventview, Eventviewsimple and InfobarEventview now with runningtext.
Picon added to the Eventview and Eventview simple screens.

In the screens with Runningtext: now is stopping the text after two/three times running.
A short description in EPG or channellist does not more running now.

New screens added: : epgsearch, epgrefresh: 5 screens für IPTV-List- Updater. FastScan, NETcasterScreenBrowser, NETcasterScreenHelp, netcaststopmess, netcastsetup; Wake on Lan Config, PiconsUpdater.

In Cronmanager screen- listtransparency was corrected.

Bug in MediaInfoSetup screen fixed.

RecInfobar u. ResolutionLabel screens changed.

In GraphicalEPG/GraphicalEPGPIG the timeline_now position changed.

Changed graphic in folder „images“: ico_crypt.png.

Changed graphics in folder “menu”: arrow-dn.png, arrow-lt.png, arrow-rt,png, arrow-up.png, epg_day_jump.png, epg_bouquet_change.png.

Changed graphics in folder common_icons: Mediaplayerbar_gray.png und Mediaplayerbar_purple.png.

Please overwrite the old screen. Greetings.

draz1k
22-01-14, 13:33
keep up the great work.
cheers

Nashu
29-01-14, 11:18
Update vs.2.3.

In runningtext of all main screens like (EPGs, CoolTv EPGs, Channel Selections etc.) start time and runningstep changed.

Enhanced Movie Selection and Movie Selection changed.

Few other little changes.

WEATHER Widgets in Infobar and Secondinfobar included. In infobar for 2 days (today and tomorrow); in secondinfobar for 5 days.

For the weather you need from feed the Weather Plugin (extensions) and the weathercomponenthandler (system plugins). After download you have to set up your prefered city in the Weather Plugin. After that please restart the box.

Please overwrite the old skin. Grettings.

Nashu
29-01-14, 15:09
And here the last update 2.4.

Weather widgets better positioned. Greetings.

Nashu
04-02-14, 00:24
Update version 2.6.

Weather widgets are now on the right side in infobar and secondinfobar.
The weather icons changed- they are now smaller.
Infobar u. secondinfobar optimized; the graphics are also a little bit changed.
icon_dolby.png smaller.
Runningtext steptime and startdelay in the screens: eventview, eventview simple and EpgInfobarView changed. Greetings.

Nashu
04-02-14, 01:12
Update!!!

I have made a mistake. This is the really version 2.6.

@MOD Please remove the files in post#133.

Changes:

Weather widgets are now on the right side in infobar and secondinfobar.
The weather icons changed- they are now smaller.
Infobar u. secondinfobar optimized; the graphics are also a little bit changed.
icon_dolby.png smaller.
Runningtext steptime and startdelay in the screens: eventview, eventview simple and EpgInfobarView changed.

Nashu
05-02-14, 09:46
Update vs.2.7.

Here a version with the posibility to change between myNOVUM_HD_Weather or myNOVUM_HD (without weather). After installing you have to go to menu/system/skins and there to choose the version which you wish. Please remove the old version, before installing vs.2.7. Greetings.

Nashu
05-02-14, 12:38
Update vs.2.8.

Text in screen AboutOE and prev.png changed. Greetings.

Nashu
08-02-14, 19:40
Update vs.2.9

Screen DirectoryBrowser for NumberZapExt added. The weather icons changed. Greetings.

Nashu
10-02-14, 19:43
Update vs.3.1.

Three new colours added.

Two colours in the List of EMC Selection changed.

Colour in ListboxSelectedBackground ( <windowstyle type="skinned" id="0">) changed.

FocusBar.png changed.

GraphicalEPG changed.

Weather widgets positions optimised.

Folder buttons added also to the two skin folders.

Other little optimisations. Greetings.

Nashu
10-02-14, 22:39
Update vs.3.1-r1.

Date in infobar/secondinfobar_weather a little bit bigger. Greetings.

Nashu
11-02-14, 10:55
Update vs.3.1-r2.

Date in infobar_No_weather optimized. Greetings.

Nashu
13-02-14, 09:28
Update vs.3.2.

Please delete the old skin bevore installing the new version. New CommonSkin.xml- now the same for all skins from the NOVUM-Series, new graphics etc. Greetings.

Nashu
13-02-14, 15:31
Little Update vs.3.2-r1.

In screen EMCMediaCenter:
[CODE] <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="RunningText" .... direction=top added. Greetings.

Nashu
18-02-14, 10:49
Update version 3.3.

New Screens added for:

- Series Plugin;
- Os. Updater;
- In EMC: imdb Suche/Cover and Movie Menu;
- In CoolTv Guide: MenuHelp and CoolPiconPath.
New Weathericons- blue (screenshot).
If you want to change the weathericons, you have to choose between Weathericons_first/second/or blue- via FTP: usr/share/enigma2/NOVUM_HD_Common. Greetings.

Nashu
18-02-14, 12:25
Update vs.3.3-r1.

Missed graphic in the channellist added in NOVUM_HD_Common/images. Greetings.

Nashu
21-02-14, 17:15
Update vs.3.4.

Few screens and graphics optimized. Greetings.

Nashu
22-02-14, 18:52
Update vs.3.5.

Foreca, Weather plugin, DreamboxEdit screens changed; movie selection slim, myprovider, mychannelselection screens optimized. Graphics foreca_logo.png, msn_logo.png multiback.png also optimized. Greetings.

Nashu
25-02-14, 13:20
Update vs.3.6.

Movie player and EMC Media center and changed; new screens for XPower plugin and LCN scanner added; infobar optimized; few icons and movie_info.png changed. Greetings.

Nashu
27-02-14, 23:25
Update vs.3.7 here: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35833-DOWNLOAD-Nou_HD-Neo-and-myNOVUM-Skins-HERE&p=271141#post271141 . Greetings.