PDA

View Full Version : Same bug still happening

Mandanddeb
08-04-13, 21:42
This bug still seems to be hampering my box and to be frank it's pis@ing me off!!!!

For the last month nearly every time I update to the latest release stable or unstable I have the same nagging red light (unstable update available) when I goto check the update download it says 2 or 3 packages available when I check the logs are empty iv re flashed 3 times and still no fix is this me or are people having the same issue? I'm currently on 3.0 649 and still 2 packages available to update lol

Please help lol:confused:

pooface
08-04-13, 23:05
Without your debug logs or some other info , we can't help...

Try telnet in to the box and two us what output an opkg update && opkg upgrade gives you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mandanddeb
08-04-13, 23:12
Iv just enabled debug logs what else do I need to do to be able to show or send debug logs sorry if its a stupid question I know nothing about this?

I will get the info from the telnet asap

Larry-G
08-04-13, 23:38
also be aware that certain things installed from the feeds will trigger the update icon such as picons, these will not show up in the update logs when you view them but will show via a telnet update session.

Mandanddeb
11-04-13, 21:08
Just to update this thread it was the picons I deleted the picons and re-installed them and whalla bing bosh bash the light disappeared

Thank you pheonix your a star and thanks to all for there input