PDA

View Full Version : Vix Bug ?

Blu-ray
08-04-13, 17:29
Help plz with my ULtimo with Vix 463, went into epg to record soaps used option 2 add auto timer done 4 soaps message come up no conflicts with timers then was unable to change channel with remote or go into the menu or back into epg. Also lost the display on front of ULtimo had to reboot stb.

Larry-G
08-04-13, 17:37
you dont happen to have any debug logs from this ?? if so please upload them.

Blu-ray
08-04-13, 17:41
Hi, just looked no logs or crash reports,it just locked up on channel 5 and was unable to use remote at all.

duoduo
08-04-13, 19:29
whilst we are on a similar problem, I will post my issue. I programmed an auto timer for mrs last week and for some reason it keeps trying to record everyday although I only set for repeat on a certain day each week. I keep getting a conflict message with a count down.I have tried to delete the programme in timers option,tried disable and delete but it still keeps trying to record, anyone any ideas on how to completely stop this?

judge
08-04-13, 19:41
long press green for auto-timers, delete it, green to save.
then short press green for timers delete any the auto-timer set.

Blu-ray
08-04-13, 19:48
Is there a fix for my problem?.

Larry-G
08-04-13, 20:08
Is there a fix for my problem?.

Try deleting your timers.xml and autotimers.xml files from /etc/enigma2/ then reboot the receiver and try again. it's possible you just have a corrupted autotimers.xml file, especially if you have been restoring a older one as some of us do.

( make a backup first of course ).

Blu-ray
08-04-13, 20:21
Try deleting your timers.xml and autotimers.xml files from /etc/enigma2/ then reboot the receiver and try again. it's possible you just have a corrupted autotimers.xml file, especially if you have been restoring a older one as some of us do.

( make a backup first of course ).

First time i have used auto timers on new box, so far the soaps i set have recorded all i can think of what happened is when in epg i set soaps to record there is a 7/8 seconds delay before the red record appears may I should have waited before putting in next item to record ?.

pooface
08-04-13, 20:27
I have been suffering an issue with the box just locking up randomly for the past few weeks. Being a pain to track down, but after deleting my autotimers, it (hopefully), might have solved my issue...

Please ensure you have enabled debug logs, and detailed logs etc... Although this does not show anything for me in the problem, if yours is a different issue, it will hopefully show that issue :)

Blu-ray
08-04-13, 20:34
I will keep my auto timers as they are and if i do get lock ups will delete to see if that cures the problem.