PDA

View Full Version : timer and auto timer question?

can7
02-10-10, 15:45
hi im using ViX 1.1 can you series link on it and if so how? thanks

andyblac
02-10-10, 16:10
hi im using ViX 1.1 can you series link on it and if so how? thanks

just press the blue button whilst you in the epg :), it will setup a autotimer you

can7
02-10-10, 17:49
just press the blue button whilst you in the epg :), it will setup a autotimer you

ahhh lol easy when you know how thanks andyblac :)

Stanman
03-10-10, 11:42

How can you set it up to act likely series link.

I tend to undo the 2 and 3 option you get in the AT pop up and left the next screen untouched but the recordings do get missed or chops beginning and ends of some times by 10 - 15 minutes.

andyblac
03-10-10, 16:47
How can you set it up to act likely series link.

I tend to undo the 2 and 3 option you get in the AT pop up and left the next screen untouched but the recordings do get missed or chops beginning and ends of some times by 10 - 15 minutes.

sorry dont understand the question ?

can7
16-10-10, 09:41
how do you delete the autotimer lol

paul362
16-10-10, 09:54
how do you delete the autotimer lol

Go to Menu-timers-auto-timer then select the 1 you want to delete and press the relevant colored button.

Ps : my auto-timers are very unreliable for me ! sometimes don't even record the programes ??.

can7
16-10-10, 20:17
thnx for that but my timers are weird,i delete them but sometimes they come back

andyblac
17-10-10, 10:17
Go to Menu-timers-auto-timer then select the 1 you want to delete and press the relevant colored button.

Ps : my auto-timers are very unreliable for me ! sometimes don't even record the programes ??.

if you are having problems with autotimer, try to rescan your stats, and choose to clear out option, it have hered of problems of this if you are using old out of date bouquets, and channels that have move frequencies, also , if the channel has multiples channel variations ie ITV HD, try another one, ( i dont know why, but i think it maybe to do with the HD flag in the frequency number that AutoTimer does check for, i will take a look at the code when i get more time.