PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Removing cccam softcam

mickyblueys
03-04-13, 20:38
Edit: vix 643 vu duo.
I was reading a post on another thread just before about deleting softcams.
The answer given was
Menu-plugins -red button
Then -cams, and then delete which ever!

I am running cccam 2.2.1 and I have no need to delete it as it is running fine. But I noticed I don't have the option of cams in the remove plugins screen.

Why is this do you think?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

judge
03-04-13, 21:57
It's not in the remove plugins screen as it wasn't installed from there & isn't available in the feeds.

abu baniaz
03-04-13, 22:30
I have it on my Twin build 643. I installed by ftp to tmp and install via Vix menu, downloaded from openvix.co.uk. On a side note, dropping a binary into the /usr/softcams/ folder essentailly does the same job as installing.

mickyblueys
03-04-13, 22:33
Just checked my 2nd box upstairs and it does appear on that, so that theory is out the window. Cos the cccam was installed in the exact same way. Both boxes have identical set ups ,

My image must be slightly corrupt on the the box downstairs even though everything works perfect.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

judge
03-04-13, 22:43
dropping a binary into the /usr/softcams/ folder essentailly does the same job as installing.

ah, that's what I tend to do, use the same working binary on all my boxes, manually uploaded so maybe why I haven't noticed the cams in remove extensions for a few years...