PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] No channels box not working hell please

bartjunited
03-04-13, 14:10
Hi All

I need some help please.

I have a VU+ Solo which Ive had for about 8 months & running Vix on it with no issues.
Occasionally I have lost the premium channels for maybe half a day if that but otherwise ok.

Since Monday evening I have not been able to see any of these channels & even some of the freeview ones were not coming up.

I have not updated my box since i installed Vix & had it running correctly on it.

I tried to restart the Softcam but that didnt do anything. I rescanned the channels thinking that it might have just lost the channels but that didnt do anything either.

I tried up upload a newer IPK file so i tried this one enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel but that didnt do anything either.

So i thought the image on the box must be corrupt. Today i have installed the latest vix image openvix-3.0.632 & then installed the ipk file (1st tried my old one & then the new one) and inputted my cccam.cfg file details.

Still no channels.

I have been assured that the channels are all up. Ive checked my internet connection as well & this is fine too.

Any ideas please? What am i missing?

Many thanks

Bart

TK4|2|1
03-04-13, 14:16
Hmmm I'm sensing CS.
Although if free channels are not coming up, it's either tuner config or your dish is a. Out of alignment or b. your LNB is faulty.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

bartjunited
03-04-13, 14:22
its been working perfectly fine until Monday
i rescanned the channels too in case they were not right

in terms of tuner config i have a single tuner which is set to 28.2E

how can i check anything else?

Larry-G
03-04-13, 15:39
its been working perfectly fine until Monday
i rescanned the channels too in case they were not right

in terms of tuner config i have a single tuner which is set to 28.2E

how can i check anything else?

We can not and will not help in the process of obtaining of pay tv channels illegally. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

bartjunited
03-04-13, 16:33
ok can you help me with getting my freeveiw channels back pls

why am i getting bbc1hd channel4hd but not channel5hd for example

Larry-G
03-04-13, 16:36
ok can you help me with getting my freeveiw channels back pls

why am i getting bbc1hd channel4hd but not channel5hd for example

Try using the built in ABM or AutoBouquetMaker plugin to generate a new set of upto date sky uk bouquets.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

bartjunited
03-04-13, 16:40
i did that when i installed the new image and did a manual scan after
it said it scanned all the channels. if there was an issue with teh dish would it pick all the channels up?

btw when i am doing a scan for channels i am choosing a single satellite rather than single transponder is that correct?

ronand
03-04-13, 17:00
Channel 5 HD is not fta.

bartjunited
03-04-13, 17:05
oh ok

what about Really then

any ideas what i can do?

ronand
03-04-13, 17:07
Its encrypted. Time to buy a card and read the forum rules too I think.

bartjunited
03-04-13, 17:53
ok e4 and e4+1 not coming eiother does not make sense

satmanbasil
03-04-13, 23:25
Hi mate

Go into sat finder and input data for freeview channels or ones you say are not opening and check the signal level if all good then ask your "friend" to reboot
If the signals look weak then its dish position (wind rock) cable (water ingress) or lnb on its way out

another easy way is to use another stb on your dish connections and see if you get the same results if you dont have one phone a friend