PDA

View Full Version : Help Please With Recording Problem

tinbin300
03-04-13, 13:50
The problem is that when I have set auto timer for the program and everything is set for it ,its recording the same program at the same time twice .And when I am watching say National Geographic and I am recording say from the History Channel and both they both start at 10 O’clock ,a message will come up
No free Tuner" error comes up. I then check recording and its recoding the program from the History Channel twice, I hope all that makes sense.Another problem came after I had been using Timeshift with a movie, when I had finished a black screen appeared with this message Broken Star Code .And then the box restarted, I hope some one can help me please.

BobbyC
03-04-13, 16:37
Same happens to me ! :-[

Larry-G
03-04-13, 16:39
Guys I cant say this enough times but when asking for help you should provide as much info as possible, and include any and all debug or crash logs you may have from the times in question.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

hex_inc
03-04-13, 17:10
In your recording settings, are you restricting it to record on that service only? if you're not, this could be causing the multiple recordings.

nipperlocko
03-04-13, 17:54
Had the same problem myself, firstly go to your service settings (mines a twin tuner) I had the same settings in port A & B, just changed port B to nothing connected on both tuners and solved my problem straight away, if this is your problem make sure you do another service scan when done, as for timeshift I`ve had multiple problems with it and just leave it turned off now = no problems.

tinbin300
03-04-13, 18:31
I am not restricting it to record on that service only,its only just started doing this hex - inc.I will have a look nipperloco and get back to you , pheonix how do I find where all debug or crash logs go please.