PDA

View Full Version : vti v.5.1.0 questions

Gav
02-04-13, 19:44
Over the weekend i decided to update my solo (genuine) and have been playing around with various images. I installed the latest vti image and have the box working fine exect for a few small issues i can seem to get sorted. Im based in the uk and the time has gone forward 1hr but the clock on the info bar is 1hr behind and wont auto update to the correct time.Ive tried changing it in the menu-timezone to +1hr but this moves it +2hrs. The other issue i have is i cant seem to set openvpn to auto enable/auto start when the box reboots ive got to manually start openvpn as theres no option for the auto enable i can find.

Thanks for any help solving these issues.

Gav.

mmcmedia
02-04-13, 20:58
i have this installed i know the time can be adjusted via one of the menus in the blue button press you'll be lookig for snp time if still not resolved ill have a look in the morning for you

Gav
02-04-13, 21:22
Much appreciated. Had a look in blue button but still no joy :(

Jimdefruit
03-04-13, 11:53
The VTI image does have an option to set the time from a time server. Unfortunately the server does not seem to have the correct time to allow for the GB summer time offset.

The VTI image would benefit from an option to set a time offset for those who wish to change the basic settings.

Jimdefruit
03-04-13, 14:53
Ok I have now upgraded the VTI image to the 2nd April updates and the timer problem seems to have been solved.