PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] Crossepg shows the event twice...

andy2110
02-04-13, 14:52
in my epg it shows a film or tv show twice in the list but at 1 hour intervals..i have uploaded a pic to show what i mean, anyone know whats happened and how i go about sorting as if i record i have to record both sections

ronand
02-04-13, 16:47
Its probably because of the summer time change. If you delete the epg.dat file and download the epg data it should be ok. In any case it will filter out in a few days. By the way are you using the rytec sources as I didnt have this issue on 28e with the openTV data - only on 30w.

pooface
02-04-13, 16:50
Best way to clear epg is top telnet to box, issue init 4. Then rm the epg.dat and crossepg folders. Then send init 3 and re download data in crossepg.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
02-04-13, 17:07
Yes as prooface suggests.

Start a telnet session.
Use the init 4 command to put enigma to sleep ( keep the telnet session open (
FTP into the receiver and delete every EPG.dat file you can find on all storage media's
Use the init 3 command to restart enigma.

Download your EPG again and see if the problem is solved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

andy2110
02-04-13, 17:37
cheers guys i will have to work out how to do it on my mac, unless i dust off the lappy from under my bed

mickyblueys
02-04-13, 17:43
If you have android smartphone you can download an app called connectbot. You can telnet with this. It's great, saves starting a computer up all the time. There is an ftp app called andftp also.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
02-04-13, 18:15
cheers guys i will have to work out how to do it on my mac, unless i dust off the lappy from under my bed

not sure about the mac but on my ipad i use two apps one called Mocha Telnet lite and the other Get Console ( telnet lite is free and works great ). not sure about FTP though.

andy2110
02-04-13, 18:39
cheers, i just reflashed box in the end lol