PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Running 2 cams simultaneously

white_westie
02-04-13, 09:31
More of an general image question rather than a box specific issue, but can you run 2 cams simultaneously?
ie: run osc*m to read local t*tsat card, and run mgc*m to see what's open on quays (no sharing in use)
Each cam works okay on their own, but when the 2nd is started and I change channel, it does not clear.
Does not matter which order they are started in.
WW

white_westie
04-04-13, 08:54
No takers?

pooface
04-04-13, 09:25
Mgcamd will not work to read tntsat due to the different ecm length. Only oscam or cccam 2.3.0 will work with a tntsat card. You will need to read the card with oscam, and connect via a cccam share to cccan 2.3.0 or via an l line or r line in cccam 2.3.0.

To get ViX to work with both cams, start oscam as enable auto start, then stay oscam. Then do same for cccam

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

white_westie
11-04-13, 20:31
@pooface
Apologies for not responding earlier, but took onboard your suggestion and got it working using L line.
However ran into problems with cccam crashing when tuning in tntsat hd channels and some sd channels.
Found that the same channels are not clearing with raw oscam either (change in ecm type or aes key, I think), but they don't cause oscam to crash.
Have got what I want working using a modded oscam.
Thks for info.
WW