PDA

View Full Version : Vu+Uno not booting! :-(

tomainzy
01-04-13, 15:37
Hi all.
A few days ago,the Uno decided not to boot up...no matter what.Now,after trying to sort out another 'connection ' issue,I decided to re-install from the pen drive.Sorted!......only for a while.I have had the same problem again now ive installed and rebooted the latest firmware.I had scanned 13° & 28° without a problem until rebooting it all.Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Larry-G
02-04-13, 05:38
Hi all.
A few days ago,the Uno decided not to boot up...no matter what.Now,after trying to sort out another 'connection ' issue,I decided to re-install from the pen drive.Sorted!......only for a while.I have had the same problem again now ive installed and rebooted the latest firmware.I had scanned 13° & 28° without a problem until rebooting it all.Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Ideally we would need a bootlog from the times in question in order to offer help as without one were just guessing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

tomainzy
02-04-13, 13:41
Thanks for the reply mate.I'm not sure how to raise the bootlog tbh.It was around 4 days between issue's.I have now re-installed everything and upto now,24hrs later,all seem's fine.I just cannot understand why it tried to boot (spinning Vix) but couldnt.

tomainzy
16-04-13, 19:01
Anyone? Please.

ormerods
21-04-13, 17:36
I had this problem with a previous image I think it was cccam that was stopping it from booting