PDA

View Full Version : What is Best Bouquet to user

Newbie2
01-04-13, 10:35
Hi

I want an autoupdater for my bouquets and wondered whatever one is using.

I see there is an Autoboquet E2 an also I had previosuly used RATS. Both have recently caused me a few issues.

So does everyone use autoupdated (Lost Nicj Jr last week and New Disney Channel added etc) or is manual the best way to go.

Thansk in advance

pooface
01-04-13, 10:44
I personally use a combination of autobouquets and vhannibal's bouquets, and then proceed to do a few alterations to make them how I like them... I upload vhannibals. Remove the ones I do not want, edit a few around (mainly just the csat fr), remove the 28.2e, and then run auto bouquets, and edit this how I like it...

Obviously it's more time consuming, but it means I get the channels exactly how I want them...

Tuporaky
17-05-13, 13:23
But there are many providers that are not in autobouquet, such as Csat, Sky Germany, Polish and Greek plattforms... I update manually Spanish providers, but I would like to do automatically with all the rest. Is it possible with any auto boquet maker? I have tested the built-in in VIX image only. Is there another one? Thanks in advance.

Rob van der Does
17-05-13, 13:40
But there are many providers that are not in autobouquet, such as Csat, Sky Germany, Polish and Greek plattforms...
Correct: ABM is only for a limited number of users.

I update manually Spanish providers, but I would like to do automatically with all the rest. Is it possible with any auto boquet maker? I have tested the built-in in VIX image only. Is there another one? Thanks in advance.
Well, not in the way ABM works (i.e. reading live-data from the transponder). But there are many settings out there, some of them are available via our feeds. You may have a look and see if you find any suitable ones.