PDA

View Full Version : TM500- Will not update or Download

yunus786
31-03-13, 02:04
Hi All,
I have Technomate TM500.
UR Image ( i guess it UR SmartCam V0.1)
Soft CCCAm V2.1.01
The problem I have I am unable to download any Addons or anything else. Hence I am unable to update EPG although my Cline works fine.

Is my router (BTHUB) blocking server or do I need to update new Image or CCCam.

manicscrewdriver
31-03-13, 11:46
I don't think this image is supported anymore mate.

yunus786
31-03-13, 12:27
Thanks Nano,

That's what I suuspected. Would you know of any Image which will work on the TM 500.

I did a search but I am still confused between the terms Image and CCCAM (And to add ot that Enigma).

It's frustrating because I got Cline which is working fine but my EPG is non-existent as well as any downloads or updates.

Stanman
31-03-13, 12:53
Doubt you will find an image that will do all you want, as far as I can see there has been very little new images released for the box in the last 12 months

Larry-G
31-03-13, 16:42
Thanks Nano,

That's what I suuspected. Would you know of any Image which will work on the TM 500.

I did a search but I am still confused between the terms Image and CCCAM (And to add ot that Enigma).

It's frustrating because I got Cline which is working fine but my EPG is non-existent as well as any downloads or updates.

Id advise a re read of the forum rules before you go any further as this is not a cardsharing friendly forum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2