PDA

View Full Version : New on Linux receivers

Sun City
28-03-13, 10:30
Hallo,
i want to make some questions as new on linux receivers.
I put OPENVIX for the begging as i read in a lot of forums that is the best.
So i have some question.
Such as...
In info channell bar i cant see the ber or AGC or any other information about the signal.
Can i change that?
I can put only via ftp the cccam.cfg or the newcamd cfg?
Can i put manually the information for cccam?
Is there a menu like others no linux receiver where you can put manually the port and the ip,username and pass on cccam.
What are the Skins and where can i found some to try in my receiver?
Can i have OPENVIX image with diferent Skins?

Stanman
28-03-13, 11:38
In info channell bar i cant see the ber or AGC or any other information about the signal.
Can i change that? - 2nd Press OK will show you the info, you may need to enable it from display set up menu
I can put only via ftp the cccam.cfg or the newcamd cfg? Yes you can it goes in ?ETC
Can i put manually the information for cccam? Not sure what you mean
Is there a menu like others no linux receiver where you can put manually the port and the ip,username and pass on cccam. No there is not
What are the Skins and where can i found some to try in my receiver? Menu>PLUGINS>Green Button press> SKINS
Can i have OPENVIX image with diferent Skins? yes but not all button presses may work and some skins may actually crash the box. Only the ones in the feed are tested and working fine

Sun City
28-03-13, 11:59
Ok.
Thanks for your answers.
When you say " you may need to enable it from display set up menu " are you sure?Because i was try to find it but i m not sure if there is that option somewhere.I ll give a try for it later.
Thanks again.