PDA

View Full Version : Vu+Solo2 HDMI problem

djacemk
26-03-13, 22:27
I have strange problem with HDMI, not getting picture after a quick showing 1-2 sec on start of booting ( btw, the picture is shown is very bad quality ) and after that TV showns no hdmi signal, and in same time Vu+Solo2 conected on scart gives picture and play regulary, which means device is OK, just hdmi not working. I have tried many images ( tought that drivers could be a problem ) but with no luck, and tried on different TV too, but same... need to tell that device have been working regulary before almost two months. Please anyone withe similar problems post some information. Thk

Tkr001
27-03-13, 04:15
Tried a different HDMI cable? Is menu>setup>system>av settings set to hdmi?

djacemk
27-03-13, 10:27
yes i tried everything possible i could try, but nothing... I just heard that some electricity not grounded have to be the reason that happend the problem, and on Vu+Solo there is a some element who is protecting the cpu ( hdmi is integrated in cpu ) from burning from electric schok of bad el. ground and this element is now dead and have to be fixed ( replaced in factory ). This is the most logical explanation, with taken into account all the conditions.

Stanman
29-03-13, 17:17
Did you sort this out?

djacemk
29-03-13, 20:43
i have returned to seller, to check with the waranty and repalce with new one