PDA

View Full Version : RF Modulator Picture Size from SCART

bwelton
24-03-13, 21:35
I have just set up my new Solo2. I send teh primary picture out over HDMI, but am also used to sending additional picture feeds out to remote Bedroom TV's over RF.

I have plugged teh SCART in to a Triax Tri-Link Kit and distribute the Triax RF modulation and bring back Remote Control IR back to the Solo2 via IR Eyes. All is functionally working but the pricture on my Bedroom TV is oversize and not fitting on the 16:9 screen (menu's off the sides and bottom).

I have tried playing with:- Setup / System / A/V settings Video Output etc...
....but to no success

When I put the bedroom TV to 4:3 I see the picture shrunk more in the screen but the missing bits that are normally off the screen are still missing on the now reduced 4:3 picture. i.e. it looks like the full picture may not actually be makeing it out of the SCART on the Solo2 rather than it being an issue with the RF distribution.

Any thoughts or experiance with such a problem ?

Thx

bwelton
28-03-13, 21:35
Perhaps it's something to do with the initial screen size adjustments from initial installation after installing the image. This was set up on teh HDMI against my main TV screen.

But the SCART is also used for the secind TV on RF.

Is there a way configure the SCART screen settings with seperate settings to the full HDMI Settings ?

yoyopowder
18-10-13, 11:21
Hi, did you get a resolution to this? I have the exact same issue with my new Duo2 and the Triax Tri-Link. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

bwelton
18-10-13, 20:10
Actually I think I may have fixed it, but cant recall how.

I have also changed to the MetrixHD skin in Vix image which I think is the absolute best !!! I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Since then I have also purchased a Duo2 and have just received another Triax Tri-link whilch I will set up this weekend in serial to the other one and reciever (in theory !!). This should enable 2 x Sat Channels to be distributed to all other rooms over RF. So I should now be able to check the same situation on the Duo2 as per your setup.

BTW. What image are you using ?