PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] EPG and recording enhancements coming soon to ViX.

Larry-G
23-03-13, 17:05
Cant really go into too much detail as this is all still very early days but i though i'd just post a few snaps of the upcoming EPG and recording function enhancements coming soon to the ViX image. Andy has once again pulled a blinder on this one and pretty much rewritten the entire EPG from the ground up in the process.

Hope you like it.

this what you get if normal EPG screen.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/TAXMANZ/epg-rec1.jpg

this what you now get when pressing REC button.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/TAXMANZ/epg-rec2.jpg

the menu now follows the cursor around the screen.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/TAXMANZ/epg-rec3.jpg

More to follow but i cant show every thing yet ( wont be long though ).

TK4|2|1
23-03-13, 17:31
That is going to be epic.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

BadBoy
23-03-13, 17:44
Brilliant!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

madaboutlotus
23-03-13, 18:37
Any reported issues with failed recordings from the epg? I've posted a problem in another thread but wondered if Andy had come across anything during development

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

chucknorris666
23-03-13, 18:48
Good stuff looking good carnt wait keep up the good work lads

tenten78
23-03-13, 19:10
wowwwww this seems perfect!!!

andyblac
23-03-13, 20:40
Any reported issues with failed recordings from the epg? I've posted a problem in another thread but wondered if Andy had come across anything during development

pm me the link to the thread and i'll take a look, do not get time to view all threads these days. (wonder why:confused:)

Larry-G
24-03-13, 07:27
another Quick Teaser.

The first picture shows the older Graphical EPG with the Program synopsis in the top left corner of the picture, the second picture shows the new Graphical EPG with a navigable Bouquet list in the same location. you can switch between the two simply by pressing the "TV" button while in the Graphical EPG.

This is still all very early days but looking very good and a credit to andy's hard work.

Older Graphical EPG with program synopsis

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/TAXMANZ/epg-rec2.jpg

New Graphical EPG with Bouquets list

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/TAXMANZ/EPG-TV-BUTTON-PRESSED.jpg

s31teg
24-03-13, 21:28
the bouquets feature looks a great way forward!! i think it will be a big welcomed featured!

thanks for the great work!

Larry-G
24-03-13, 21:32
Andy has also coded the new recording feature into the single EPG too.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/TAXMANZ/epg-rec4.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/TAXMANZ/epg-rec5.jpg

judge
24-03-13, 22:22
should also say, the new 'add auto timer' option is now also a one button press, no need for the following 2 screens...
works much more like a Sky box series link now.

polosolo
24-03-13, 22:24
Thank you Team VIX for all your hard work . With these enhanced EPG tweaks this will truly make this image a cut above all the rest :D

I really like the Bouquets browsing enhancements .

Thank you.

Best Regards

polosolo

Tkr001
24-03-13, 22:28
This image just gets better and better :thumbsup:

ormerods
25-03-13, 11:53
Looking good!

hifial
25-03-13, 12:42
Looks very slick the epg has made some progress in the last few years!

beermat
25-03-13, 19:44
Very good, especially the bouquets list.

sjmc
25-03-13, 20:22
class effort fellas, i ve tried most images out of curiosity but none come close to vix for look and ease of use

madaboutlotus
26-03-13, 00:07
the bouquets feature looks a great way forward!! i think it will be a big welcomed featured!

thanks for the great work!

Will the bouquets be updated via ABM?

andyblac
26-03-13, 10:29
Will the bouquets be updated via ABM?

yes, it just reads your bouquets same way channels list does.

GiP
26-03-13, 10:48
Yes, it's nice but I am still using the old "text" version , will that be still available?

G

duoduo
26-03-13, 10:55
Approximately how far away are we from having access to this Andy? Well done and thank you for the great work.

s31teg
26-03-13, 12:23
Yes, it's nice but I am still using the old "text" version , will that be still available?

G

same, i would guess so....

andyblac
26-03-13, 13:12

G

of course :D

garyblas
26-03-13, 14:28
Hi Andy,

Fantastic work and i know your really busy, any chance this new version will have the PTS rewind problem fixed. Im sure your aware the current builds will not let you rewind past the current program being viewed. Dont know what changed it used to.

Thanks again

shizik
26-03-13, 16:14
i hope there will be also "ZAP" to channel included beside - record and autotimer ?

andyblac
26-03-13, 19:57
i hope there will be also "ZAP" to channel included beside - record and autotimer ?

long REC has not changed, you will still be able to create a ZAP timer with a single LONG REC press. ;)

here is a sneak peak on updated Channel Selection short REC give the a menu now, and that also now has LONG REC to quickly add a ZAP time for next event.

not long now we are are final testing of these features.

garyblas
28-03-13, 14:30
Its like waiting for xmas - all excited

zenith
28-03-13, 16:42
long REC has not changed, you will still be able to create a ZAP timer with a single LONG REC press. ;)

here is a sneak peak on updated Channel Selection short REC give the a menu now, and that also now has LONG REC to quickly add a ZAP time for next event.

not long now we are are final testing of these features.
must say this looks very good when available and will make the epg look even better!

suityou69
28-03-13, 22:39
Wow ! stunning work - was really pleased with what ive got but to have it updated is indeed an awesome early xmas pressie !

Thanks in advance to all involved and cant wait to have a play when its ready :thumbsup:

danivtec
28-03-13, 23:52
New build out now with this included :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry-G
29-03-13, 00:38
Build 640 containing these and more EPG and Recording enhancements is now live ( although set as unstable for now ). a brief release thread with the changes etc will be released tomorrow.

andyblac
29-03-13, 00:55
Happy Easter!!!! guy's.

Andy.

madaboutlotus
29-03-13, 01:09
Great work Andy:thumbup:

mickyblueys
29-03-13, 01:16
Really appreciate the hard work Andy, (even though I personally preferred the way what we just had), however I can move with the times.
But I have just noticed when you go to record now in epg you get the 2 choices of 1 record once or 2 auto timer. When you choose auto timer it doesn't actually open up the auto timer options, it just decides to record everything in that name on that channel. As you are aware sly repeat the same episodes several times which most people do not want to record. So is it possible to bring the auto timer menu up when you select option 2. This way you can tell it not to record the repeats?

andyblac
29-03-13, 01:48
Really appreciate the hard work Andy, (even though I personally preferred the way what we just had), however I can move with the times.
But I have just noticed when you go to record now in epg you get the 2 choices of 1 record once or 2 auto timer. When you choose auto timer it doesn't actually open up the auto timer options, it just decides to record everything in that name on that channel. As you are aware sly repeat the same episodes several times which most people do not want to record. So is it possible to bring the auto timer menu up when you select option 2. This way you can tell it not to record the repeats?

correct that option add a autotimer silently using you default options. to chnage you default AutoTimer option open AutoTimer overview screen press menu and choose set defaults.

i have mine to only check the time period.

and no the whole point of this menu is for quick adding if you want the menus you can still use the blue button ;).

garyblas
29-03-13, 11:28
Have just upgraded to build 641... New record feature working on EPG but i dont see the bouquet selection on the epg screen. Have i got to change any settings?

judge
29-03-13, 11:29
No, just press the TV button on the remote.

Larry-G
29-03-13, 11:30
Have just upgraded to build 641... New record feature working on EPG but i dont see the bouquet selection on the epg screen. Have i got to change any settings?

press the TV button on the remote to pull up the bouquet list while in the Graphical EPG.

garyblas
29-03-13, 11:35
press the TV button on the remote to pull up the bouquet list while in the Graphical EPG.

Pressed TV button nothing happens? In fact it locks the EPG until i press exit?

Larry-G
29-03-13, 11:49
It's working fine here on mine with build 641.

garyblas
29-03-13, 11:55
Strange... I use Magic HD Night skin and have tried Vix standard skin neither work for me on EPG showing bouquet..
I using Vu Duo box, my own generated bouquet not ABM. multi boquet enabled.
If i press TV button when not in epg mode it brings up bouquet so remote working

Any other ideas or settings i should know of?

garyblas
29-03-13, 12:02
OK it works on Vix Night HD but not Magic HD Night... I prefer Magic can this be a skin issue?

Larry-G
29-03-13, 12:04
OK it works on Vix Night HD but not Magic HD Night... I prefer Magic can this be a skin issue?

yes this skin likely needs to be updated for the new skin engine changes.

duoduo
29-03-13, 12:06
Hi guys, do i just update on my duo to get new features rather than having to flash?

Larry-G
29-03-13, 12:08
Hi guys, do i just update on my duo to get new features rather than having to flash?

yes depending on which image build your currently on.

garyblas
29-03-13, 12:13
Re downloaded Magic skin. Now working great news and great work Andy

duoduo
29-03-13, 12:14
the previous update was the one i was using only flashed a couple of weeks back sorry not at home at present so cant give you the build number from memory think its 632. So just go to menu>vix>update and hey presto or do i need to extract somewhere after update?

Larry-G
29-03-13, 12:14
Re downloaded Magic skin. Now working great news and great work Andy

Thanks for letting us know that it's now working for you.

duoduo
29-03-13, 12:25
the previous update was the one i was using only flashed a couple of weeks back sorry not at home at present so cant give you the build number from memory think its 632. So just go to menu>vix>update and hey presto or do i need to extract somewhere after update?

Larry-G
29-03-13, 12:30

You should be fine with a online update but you will have to enable unstable updates, and make sure you make a set of backups first just to be safe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

skippie
29-03-13, 13:00
very nice but what I miss is the possibility of deleting an autotimer so that all the shows of that autotimer is gone in the timerlist, rather than to have to delete them one by one. thnx.

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD

duoduo
29-03-13, 15:24
Awesome once again, thanks guys

skippie
29-03-13, 15:51
also I can't see the options: HD channels, entertainment, movies etc.

Larry-G
29-03-13, 15:58
also I can't see the options: HD channels, entertainment, movies etc.

Try pressing the TV button on the remote while in the Graphical EPG, to pull up the bouquet list.

azael
29-03-13, 16:18
Hi Just upgraded my Gigablue UE however the remote doesn't have a TV button does anybody know which button brings up the bouquet option thanks in advance

skippie
29-03-13, 16:56
Try pressing the TV button on the remote while in the Graphical EPG, to pull up the bouquet list.

yes I see bouquet list then but not like on the pics I saw earlier:

documentaries, kids, movies, sports etc...

all under sky channels

Larry-G
29-03-13, 17:01
This is exactly what i get when pressing the TV button on mine when in the Graphical EPG.

duoduo
29-03-13, 17:23
Might not be the answer for some of you but after my update the box restarted enigma2 only, once it rebooted i noticed some failures on the plugins so i did a full reboot and now all is good, working just like phoenix screenshot above.

mickyblueys
29-03-13, 18:02
correct that option add a autotimer silently using you default options. to chnage you default AutoTimer option open AutoTimer overview screen press menu and choose set defaults.

i have mine to only check the time period.

and no the whole point of this menu is for quick adding if you want the menus you can still use the blue button ;).

Been in to set auto timer defaults, to try what you say, and I can't see how to get it to work properly! When you enable "only match during timespan" you have to manually enter a time.......so this means you are stuck to that time for all silent auto timers. Even if the program starts at a different time.

Would it not be possible to add the feature in default settings, for when you enable time it would then read the highlighted epg time only,

andyblac
29-03-13, 19:13
When you enable "only match during timespan" you have to manually enter a time.......so this means you are stuck to that time for all silent auto timers. Even if the program starts at a different time.

Would it not be possible to add the feature in default settings, for when you enable time it would then read the highlighted epg time only,

ok will check that.

skippie
29-03-13, 19:24
This is exactly what i get when pressing the TV button on mine when in the Graphical EPG.

no that's what I don't see, I just see the bouquets.

ronand
29-03-13, 19:33
Thats exactly what its supposed to show - If you don't have your bouquets set up as movies, sports etc then you wont see that.

andyblac
29-03-13, 20:02
Been in to set auto timer defaults, to try what you say, and I can't see how to get it to work properly! When you enable "only match during timespan" you have to manually enter a time.......so this means you are stuck to that time for all silent auto timers. Even if the program starts at a different time.

the matched time span now adhere's to the matched timespan of the event your creating the autotimer for, (if enabled in Default settings] this will be next build 642.

mickyblueys
29-03-13, 20:33
Cheers Andy, that was quick

Garglo
30-03-13, 09:51
Hi Andy I appreciate your work but four points.
1. The space provided by the channel name is over 60% blank. I know that one can reduce that in the settings down to 70. How about making this figure the default.
2. By having the "Record Once" and the "Add auto timer" displayed on these new screens I suppose one still brings up the settings menu by pushing "2". I cant see the advantage exactly of what you are trying to achieve. For record once I push the green button twice. Faster than red record button or the green button followed by the number 1. button
3. What I would like in the settings is to be able to record a weekly series and have the record programming stop when the series ends. eg It has to detect a programme title name change and stop the series recording.
4. Liked the change that cures the white text on the white background of the current programme title selected with the current skin.

Wizard55
30-03-13, 17:39
Can somebody explain the below to me please. I am on build 642. I want to use auto timer to record law and order special victims unit every weekday between 9 and 10. When I press epg, click on my program and press auto timer I get all the law and orders all week. If I set auto timer defaults to 9 and 10 it works, but then it dosent record my other auto timers as the timespan is wrong.

Originally Posted by mickyblueys

the matched time span now adhere's to the matched timespan of the event your creating the autotimer for, (if enabled in Default settings] this will be next build 642.

mickyblueys
30-03-13, 18:10
Can somebody explain the below to me please. I am on build 642. I want to use auto timer to record law and order special victims unit every weekday between 9 and 10. When I press epg, click on my program and press auto timer I get all the law and orders all week. If I set auto timer defaults to 9 and 10 it works, but then it dosent record my other auto timers as the timespan is wrong.

I guess it hasn't been sorted yet then, wouldn't worry Andy will get it. right

andyblac
30-03-13, 21:31

your other autotimers should not be using timespan unless you told them too.

garyblas
30-03-13, 21:36
Crashlog for Andy

Build 641 Crashing
New image has been working fine but twice now i have live paused , then continued play. After some time the image crashed and rebooted.
Attached find crash log, I was also recording when this crashed

andyblac
30-03-13, 21:55
Crashlog for Andy

Build 641 Crashing
New image has been working fine but twice now i have live paused , then continued play. After some time the image crashed and rebooted.
Attached find crash log, I was also recording when this crashed

that has been fixed in tonights updates :).

hullfc27
31-03-13, 13:35
can you update epg without updating build number or is it all built into the image? as my cccam glitches on 641 but not on 632 thanks

Larry-G
31-03-13, 13:42
can you update epg without updating build number or is it all built into the image? as my cccam glitches on 641 but not on 632 thanks

you would need to update the image to use these enhancements.

as for CCcam i have it in use on all my boxes with the very latest images and it never misses a beat.

river-rat
31-03-13, 14:26
i see a record once and auto timer. can you add a reminder? so it turns over like a zap?

cosie
31-03-13, 15:01
Yes you can,once you have pressed green to add a timer it's on that menu.change from record to zap:)

judge
31-03-13, 15:13
Or long press record button to set zap timers.

hullfc27
31-03-13, 15:22
you would need to update the image to use these enhancements.

as for CCcam i have it in use on all my boxes with the very latest images and it never misses a beat.

glad yours works perfectly for you but like i said mine glitches so will stick to 632 ta

Larry-G
31-03-13, 15:27
glad yours works perfectly for you but like i said mine glitches so will stick to 632 ta

That is of course your choice

tenten78
31-03-13, 16:12
on multi epg page how i can see now single channel epg??? ( in previous images was with long press epg button but now seems that is not working anymore)

thanks for this wonderful image

TK4|2|1
31-03-13, 16:20
Thought I'd give these features a try, just tried online update, says nothing to update. Stuck on build 632

Trial
31-03-13, 19:21
Hi,
you must allow unstable updates then it should be offered to you.

ciao

TK4|2|1
31-03-13, 19:49
Hi,
you must allow unstable updates then it should be offered to you.

ciao

Got it by telnet update. Thnx

garyblas
31-03-13, 22:36
that has been fixed in tonights updates :).

Andy, re problem when in timeshift mode, I have updated to 642 box no longer crashes but when in timeshift and the current program ends but still in timeshift you get the following message

Timeshift not possible followed by "You appear to be in timeshift do you wish to continue yes or no"

I have selected yes but screen then goes black and nothing happens, you can switch to another channel and all works again?

Can you look into this

madaboutlotus
31-03-13, 22:49
Still have recording issues with sky channels. I'LL post the screen shot of what the recording bar looks like.

Newbie2
01-04-13, 10:14
Single EPG addition is a great idea.

Been very impressed with the VIX EPG in terms of style and ease especially after using a couple of other images first.

Nice work

madaboutlotus
01-04-13, 11:37
No doubt about it, a superb piece of work that has taken I guess many hard hours of coding.

garyblas
01-04-13, 14:20
Andy, re problem when in timeshift mode, I have updated to 642 box no longer crashes but when in timeshift and the current program ends but still in timeshift you get the following message

Timeshift not possible followed by "You appear to be in timeshift do you wish to continue yes or no"

I have selected yes but screen then goes black and nothing happens, you can switch to another channel and all works again?

Can you look into this

Just upgraded to build 643 seems to of fixed this problem
Also 643 allows timeshift to go back further than current program which was a problem well done Andy

huey45
01-04-13, 14:39
Hi phoenix, a very nice piece of work there all credit to you, I cant wait, to see finished item..

Larry-G
01-04-13, 15:30
Hi phoenix, a very nice piece of work there all credit to you, I cant wait, to see finished item..

no credit to me here mate, this is andy's work.

joetwizzy
01-04-13, 19:28
Fantastic work! Although when I press record then select on the EPG seems to stall for a few seconds longer than it used to. I would prefer record to just record what i asked and Auto Timer to stay at blue tho. Just as most things I record are a one off.

garyblas
01-04-13, 20:11
Just upgraded to build 643 seems to of fixed this problem
Also 643 allows timeshift to go back further than current program which was a problem well done Andy

Correction PTS beyond current program still does not work. I know Andy has said he will look into this.

satmanbasil
01-04-13, 21:31
Hi

have updated image on both solo and duo to 643 however i noticed when on the solo in the epg i can see the new record once or add to timer icons but in the duo i get the pop up menu option did i miss something in the setup that has enabled the new option on the duo ?

andyblac
02-04-13, 00:04
Fantastic work! Although when I press record then select on the EPG seems to stall for a few seconds longer than it used to. I would prefer record to just record what i asked and Auto Timer to stay at blue tho. Just as most things I record are a one off.

it is still at blue, these new options are for quick adding. and it should not be slower but quicker, as the old way it had to close the epg add the timer then reopen epg, now it just adds the timer.

andyblac
02-04-13, 00:06
Correction PTS beyond current program still does not work. I know Andy has said he will look into this.

as i said it as always been hit and miss, for me never worked.

andyblac
02-04-13, 00:07
Hi

have updated image on both solo and duo to 643 however i noticed when on the solo in the epg i can see the new record once or add to timer icons but in the duo i get the pop up menu option did i miss something in the setup that has enabled the new option on the duo ?

nope, all image are the same.

Larry-G
24-04-13, 17:12
Continuing on with the theme of EPG enhancements, coming soon you will also be able to see any Auto Timers you have set in your EPG screens as the screenshots below show.

Huge thanks to andy for his great work as always.

scwheeler
24-04-13, 23:15
Excellent - think this is a great addition

duoduo
25-04-13, 11:03
Continuing on with the theme of EPG enhancements, coming soon you will also be able to see any Auto Timers you have set in your EPG screens as the screenshots below show.

Another great enhancement, thanks Andy. Phoenix what skin are you using for the above screenshots?

andyblac
25-04-13, 11:26

not quite true, you will be-able to see if the timer was created via an AutoTimer.

andyblac
25-04-13, 11:27
Another great enhancement, thanks Andy. Phoenix what skin are you using for the above screenshots?

ViX Night HD.

garyblas
25-04-13, 11:47
Has the timeshift problem been fixed in latest updates ?
Currently you cannot timeshift back beyond current program.

Also if in timeshift when that program goes beyond its scheduled time you get a message saying "Unable to timeshift" or something like that followed by "You appear to be in timeshift continue Yes/No "

duoduo
25-04-13, 11:50
I just click yes and it continues ok in timeshift mode, but i get what you are saying about the timeshift issue i get it too

garyblas
25-04-13, 23:00
The git log shows version 652 but when i update only get 649 available?

Larry-G
25-04-13, 23:19
652 is still under closed testing, as andy wants us to test some things before he pushes it to the public.

garyblas
26-04-13, 20:44

Just upgraded to 652 but i dont see the autotimers in my epg. Do i need to press a certain button?

Rob van der Does
26-04-13, 20:50
Just upgraded to 652 but i dont see the autotimers in my epg. Do i need to press a certain button?
Timers created by AT since build 652 will show up as such; already existing ones not.

Larry-G
26-04-13, 20:54
as rob and andy say, existing AT's may not show in the EPG screens but all newly added ones will.

garyblas
26-04-13, 20:55
ok got it .. thanks

Mandanddeb
26-04-13, 20:58
Pheonix in your pictures how do you access the epg options in your 2nd screen shot?

Larry-G
26-04-13, 21:00
Pheonix in your pictures how do you access the epg options in your 2nd screen shot?

To be honest i have no idea, those are andy's screenshots and as this is his work he'd be the best one to answer that.

judge
26-04-13, 21:03

that's multi EPG.
Long press the EPG button & choose it there.

Larry-G
26-04-13, 21:04
that's multi EPG.
Long press the EPG button & choose it there.

Cool, you learn something new every day, cheers buddy.

garyblas
26-04-13, 21:06
just set AT to record itam on itv HD. it shows up in the HD EPG, and the favourites EPG but not in the All Channel listing.. Has this been missed in the program code?

garyblas
26-04-13, 22:07
Problem found with build 652 ... When in EPG mode if you press yellow button "EPG Search" the box crashes

No crashlog generated

judge
26-04-13, 22:38
It's been fixed for the next build,
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/commit/c4b75fdfe737dc69d3cfc390097318014b001dbe

judge
26-04-13, 22:40
just set AT to record itam on itv HD. it shows up in the HD EPG, and the favourites EPG but not in the All Channel listing.. Has this been missed in the program code?

How are you generating your channel lists? is it possible service reference for that channel needs to be updated in the bouquet the auto timer icon isn't showing on?

garyblas
27-04-13, 12:53
How are you generating your channel lists? is it possible service reference for that channel needs to be updated in the bouquet the auto timer icon isn't showing on?

I use my own bouquet, used mr mister as a template.... Channels work fine when selected.

Checked service ref for channel using dreambox edit all are the same

andyblac
27-04-13, 14:04

irc having the same service ref multiple time in the same bouquet, the epg timer icon will only show on the first one it finds.

garyblas
27-04-13, 15:07
irc having the same service ref multiple time in the same bouquet, the epg timer icon will only show on the first one it finds.

Sorry Andy what is irc?
Are you saying if i select a AT on say ITV HD it will only show the icon on the bouquet page i set it on eg :
If set on HD bouquet it wont show on All Channels etc ?

But i was getting it on HD and favourites

Larry-G
27-04-13, 15:10
irc is a abbreviation for "If I remember correctly" or " If I recall".

judge
27-04-13, 15:14
irc = if I recall...
I had the same issue on CH4 HD, auto-timer icons wouldn't show in my favourites bouquet, but would show in HD & Entertainment.
Using the remote, I removed CH4 HD from my favourites & re-added it from the auto generated HD Bouquet & all show perfectly now...

garyblas
27-04-13, 15:23
irc = if I recall...
I had the same issue on CH4 HD, auto-timer icons wouldn't show in my favourites bouquet, but would show in HD & Entertainment.
Using the remote, I removed CH4 HD from my favourites & re-added it from the auto generated HD Bouquet & all show perfectly now...

Seems a bit drastic so for all duplicates in bouquet ie HD,entertain etc got to remove then re add after every AT set.
Doesnt seem worth the hassle

judge
27-04-13, 15:24
Seems a bit drastic so for all duplicates in bouquet ie HD,entertain etc got to remove then re add after every AT set.
Doesnt seem worth the hassle

only had to do it for 1 channel.

garyblas
27-04-13, 15:30
only had to do it for 1 channel.

But i was getting it not showing on several channels ?
Strangely i reflashed back to the full image restore to build 643, then updated software again to 652.
Now when i set AT it wont show on any bouquet.. The Timer does show but only on bouquet set on.
Could it be skin issue? I use Magic HD Night

garyblas
28-04-13, 11:12
But i was getting it not showing on several channels ?
Strangely i reflashed back to the full image restore to build 643, then updated software again to 652.
Now when i set AT it wont show on any bouquet.. The Timer does show but only on bouquet set on.
Could it be skin issue? I use Magic HD Night

Upgraded to build 654 EPG search now working, but i cant get any AT icon in the epg to work on any bouquets. Have switched skins but same issue.. Anyone else got this problem?

bertybassett
15-05-13, 13:51
This is amazing you guys are the the best ever!!!. Simple but the difference is going to make my use of openVIX a hell of a lot better. Does you guys have a beer fund paypal account?

zenith
24-05-13, 09:08
of course :D

just upgraded to build 667 on text mode epg when i press tv all i get is white bar instead of bouquet list and if i press ok i get crash.
log supplied tried to send but got mail quota exceeded

andyblac
24-05-13, 10:07
just upgraded to build 667 on text mode epg when i press tv all i get is white bar instead of bouquet list and if i press ok i get crash.
log supplied tried to send but got mail quota exceeded

thanks, should be fixed in next build.