PDA

View Full Version : Pls help can nit belueve how bad this tm800hd is !!!

morrisg
23-03-13, 16:49
pls can someone help me get decent stable image on tm800hd
I have spent 150 pounds on this box and beginning to think what a waste of time and money

So far -------

hi have tried http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-lean-and-fast! alias
World-of-Satellite-IQ-CoolTV-EPG-Edition-31-07-11 lean and fast!
problem with that image is have to keep restartin softcam ccam221 when changing channels

28/11/11 image is fine on softcam but cant get epg downloaded

PLS CAN SOMEONE ADVISE HOW TO DO THIS AS WHEN TRY VIA REMOTE BUTTONS NO JOY YET WHEN I EPG DOWNLOAD ON 310711 IMAGE NO PROBLEM.

PLS EXPLAIN HOW I CAN UPDATE RYTEC EPG ON 28/11/11 IMAGE AS THIS HAS STABLE SOFTCAM CCAM221
PLS EXCUSE ME BUT AM RELATIVELY NEW TO THIS

from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Stanman
23-03-13, 16:55
I am afraid the EPG is very hit and miss on this box.

family members have it and I have managed to get a EPG sorted but it soon goes.

The way I have done is to update the sourcelist for the Rtytec EPG but as I said, after a while downloads do not happen and I suspect this is download to the download limit being exceeded on the servers in the sourcelist.

If you want an image with a decent EPG etc than you really should have gone for one of the proper E2 boxes and if you paid £150 for it you got robbed, as sponsor sells it for £135 but the TM single which imho is a better box for only a tenner more than you paid.

I stand to be corrected but I have yet to come across a decent EPG/PVR friendly image for this box and your choices are very limited.

morrisg
25-03-13, 11:30
no more warnings - single threads / posts if you carry on creating multiple threads or posts your privilages will be curtailed

morrisg
25-03-13, 14:08
Sorry pls excuse me

no more warnings - single threads / posts if you carry on creating multiple threads or posts your privilages will be curtailed