PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control codes

23-03-13, 14:02
Hi,

Anyone know the code I should use to allow me to use a universal R/C to operate my Solo2?

Cheers,

Keith.

marty
23-03-13, 14:21
What remote do you have M8?

23-03-13, 14:53
It's a Bose CineMate. It came with a booklet full of codes but none for Vu :(

Stanman
23-03-13, 17:03
Not of benefit to you now mate but Logitech Harmony all the way, works sweet with all boxes, ET5, TM2T, DUO, Ultimo, Gigablue Quad and SOLO2:thumbsup::thumbsup:

23-03-13, 18:56
Not of benefit to you now mate but Logitech Harmony all the way, works sweet with all boxes, ET5, TM2T, DUO, Ultimo, Gigablue Quad and SOLO2:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So what code would you put into that to use it with a Solo2?

Larry-G
24-03-13, 08:58
So what code would you put into that to use it with a Solo2?

you dont use codes on the Harmony remotes, you use a GUI on your PC to setup and send the configuration to the remote via a supplied USB cable. it only takes a few minutes to configure a harmony as it's pretty much all just a matter of selecting various drop down boxes for the remote you want to emulate thanks to their very extensive database.

Stanman
24-03-13, 20:28
As Pehonix said no code and to put their support in to context, the Gigablue was out for a three weeks and the SOLO2 about two months and both are in their database:thumbsup:

No fluffying around with codes.

24-03-13, 21:59
As Pehonix said no code and to put their support in to context, the Gigablue was out for a three weeks and the SOLO2 about two months and both are in their database:thumbsup:

No fluffying around with codes.

you dont use codes on the Harmony remotes, you use a GUI on your PC to setup and send the configuration to the remote via a supplied USB cable. it only takes a few minutes to configure a harmony as it's pretty much all just a matter of selecting various drop down boxes for the remote you want to emulate thanks to their very extensive database.

Yep, sounds great but it'd really just to like to use the Bose remote, so anyone know where I can find the codes to use the Bose R/C to operate the Vu?

Cheers,

Keith

hammyboy
25-03-13, 00:29
It's a Bose CineMate. It came with a booklet full of codes but none for Vu :(
does the remote have an auto scan feature?
i dont use a universal remote myself but i seem to remember that one i tried ages ago you had to do a bit of a laborious process to let the remoite find the correct code itself if it wasnt listed.
hth
ham

25-03-13, 10:20
does the remote have an auto scan feature?
i dont use a universal remote myself but i seem to remember that one i tried ages ago you had to do a bit of a laborious process to let the remoite find the correct code itself if it wasnt listed.
hth
ham

Good idea, been through the handbook and it doesn't seem so :(