PDA

View Full Version : Vix Image 3.0 ccam. 2.1.3

tolmie
23-03-13, 12:58
Guys does anyone know when the issue for the above are going to be fixed, if you restart enigma with ccam running its not going to come back on and will stick at the splash screen. I now need to stop ccam before I restart enigma, bit of a hassle as im sure at some point ill forget and i'll need to reimage the daft thing again.

Larry-G
23-03-13, 13:08
Which exact image build ? and have you tried a newer CCcam build ?.

I use CCcam 2.2.1 and it always works flawlessly for me.

tolmie
23-03-13, 13:13
build is 632, its nothing to do with ccam, works flawlessy on 2.4, also if you search the net theres loads on it.

Larry-G
23-03-13, 13:22
ViX 2.4 is long since dead so comparing functionality between 2,4 and 3.0 is a none starter if you ask me.

as for your problem i can honestly say that i have never until you posted it seen a single report of such a occurrence with CCcam and ViX 3.0. as a beta tester i reboot my boxes often several dozen times a day ( and i have 6 soon to be 7 receivers running ViX 3.0 ) I use CCcam 2.2.1 with autosatrt enabled and never once has it froze on bootup.

We would really need to see a bootlog for these times your receiver refuses to boot so we can be sure of whats causing it.

judge
23-03-13, 13:31
same, never had an issue with this on any box, all using cccam 2.3.0.

pooface
23-03-13, 13:48
I had a few issues. But this was resolved by stopping all cams in softcam manager. Disabling all autostarts. Then add in order you want again. E.g. add autostart for oscam, manually start. Add autostart for cccam and manually start.

This resolved all problems...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

tolmie
23-03-13, 14:31
if the box crashes with ccam running im gubbed tho, what version of ccam would you recommend and i'll ask if its allowed on the server.

Larry-G
23-03-13, 14:34
I personally use 2.2.1 which can be downloaded from www.openvix.co.uk

pooface
23-03-13, 15:42
if the box crashes with ccam running im gubbed tho, what version of ccam would you recommend and i'll ask if its allowed on the server.

Have you made sure you've enabled the telnetinfo. Ensure the following lines are in your cccam.cfg file:

ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000