PDA

View Full Version : Auto bouquet maker for BH ?

pazza07
23-03-13, 10:18
Hi, is there a auto bouquet maker for the latest BH image as there is for VIX ?

Larry-G
23-03-13, 10:26
The OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker should work just fine on the BH image as it has no dependencies to deal with, although it may need some skin changes for BH.

I do know that the BH team modified a slightly older version a few months ago ( before we split off the ROI and NI regions ) and added that version into their blue panel downloads feed.

pazza07
23-03-13, 10:31
Can't seem to find it, i'm not too familiar with BH, i'm finding it hard too install certain ipk files to get things working, might just go back to VIX.

Larry-G
23-03-13, 10:34
Sadly i cant really help with BH much as i am not a regular user of that image so i dont know my way around it.

pazza07
23-03-13, 10:41
I'll give it a go but i've always used VIX, just bored and experimenting. thanks anyway

Larry-G
23-03-13, 10:44
I'll give it a go but i've always used VIX, just bored and experimenting. thanks anyway

LMAO you dont have to justify your self here, were not going to gang up on you because you fancy a change of image, in fact i whole heartily encourage it. you will never know which image is rite for you unless you give them all a good try out first.

pazza07
23-03-13, 11:14
Ha Ha, i didn't last long, back with VIX