PDA

View Full Version : have to restart softcam cccam221 when zapping channels on my tm800hd

morrisg
22-03-13, 12:58
hello
pls can someone help I am runninhg openpli2011-06-27 head image tmq800-iq-26/07/2011 on tm800hd
if i have been watching a channel for say 20 mins and switch to another premium channel i have to restat softcam CCcam21
because of this i am unable to schedule timer recordings as i cant be there to restart softcam.
have tried same C: line in another image and works ok when switching.
the image qouted above is the best I have found so want to keep.
am i missing something or is there another softcam i can use that is more robust issue seems to be with image rather than softcam

thanks for any help

abu baniaz
22-03-13, 13:12
Careful mate, you just crossed the line.

Try 28/11/11 image.

josh_g
22-03-13, 13:48
no C:line talk on this forum mate... its your first post READ THE RULES

morrisg
22-03-13, 15:37
Sorry will not do again

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

morrisg
22-03-13, 17:44
Hi
Tried this image before and just retried now hit yellow to elgimport then blue button sources chooose rytec UK.xmltv and rytec UK bbci cmltv then yellow to manually import and nothing happens
I want to be able to record via epg which I can do on image I mentioned before but problem with softcam on zap

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET AN IMAGE THST WORKS PROPERLY OR IS TM900HD JUST RUBBIISH BOX I AM CONFUSED I HAVE TRIED ABOUT 6 IMSGES NOW

PLS CAN SOMEOME.HELP

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

abu baniaz
23-03-13, 12:34
Did you update the rytek files? Those files tell it which website to download epg data from? (TM800 will not download from sat stream).

Have you tried the following one? I hope you are downloading your emulator from thje green button and not using one designed for another image.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9954-World-of-Satellite-IQ-CoolTV-EPG-Edition-31-07-11-lean-and-fast!

morrisg
23-03-13, 15:22
hi have tried http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-lean-and-fast! alias
World-of-Satellite-IQ-CoolTV-EPG-Edition-31-07-11 lean and fast!
problem with that image is have to keep restartin softcam ccam221 when changing channels

28/11/11 image is fine on softcam but cant get epg downloaded
pls explain youe statement "Did you update the rytek files? Those files tell it which website to download epg data from? (TM800 will not download from sat stream"
PLS CAN YOU ADVISE HOW TO DO THIS AS WHEN TRY VIA REMOTE BUTTONS NO JOY YET WHEN I EPG DOWNLOAD ON 310711 IMAGE NO PROBLEM.

PLS EXPLAIN HOW I CAN UPDATE RYTEC EPG ON 28/11/11 IMAGE AS THIS HAS STABLE SOFTCAM CCAM221
PLS EXCUSE ME BUT AM RELATIVELY NEW TO THIS

Did you update the rytek files? Those files tell it which website to download epg data from? (TM800 will not download from sat stream).

Have you tried the following one? I hope you are downloading your emulator from thje green button and not using one designed for another image.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9954-World-of-Satellite-IQ-CoolTV-EPG-Edition-31-07-11-lean-and-fast!