PDA

View Full Version : Newbie please help

JIZZSTER
01-10-10, 10:08
VU+ bought yesterday not even out the box happy with all the tuning into motorised system etc as im an installer but.............images whats the best etc what one should i load up any ifo be grateful

thanks

Mart
01-10-10, 10:58
Try the VIX image m8 works sweet for me

JIZZSTER
03-10-10, 15:58
hi anyone got a link to Vix ? how do i load it

thanks

Stanman
03-10-10, 16:04
http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2600-VIX-Team-Vu-Duo-Image-v1.1-26-09-2010

Download and extract the file, put on to a USB - just copy and past the extracted file onto the USB.
Put the USB in the front port of the receiver and switch off from the back.
Turn on from the back and image will begin to write to the receiver - make sure there are no other USB stick connected when you load the image.
Once completed front screen will say reboot, pull the USB stick out and switch off and on from the back and away you go.

JIZZSTER
03-10-10, 17:47
help !!! done this now a totally blank screen nothing . got all the remove usb messages and reboot just not firing up anything other than reciver screen saying "VU DUO" any ideas ??? I used latest VIX image (new to this)
The tv /leads ok tested also on another.

thanks

Stanman
03-10-10, 18:51
It could be the flash went wrong, you had only one file on the stick called VU? and you picked the USB file and not NFI?
If not please try again, if everything goes fine the wizard walks you through everything.

popol
03-10-10, 20:54
Try loading the image again via usb. You could also switch it off for about 1min and switch on again at the back. Hope it helps.