PDA

View Full Version : Clone or Original

Ashr1
22-03-13, 12:05
Hi guys,

Am new to the DUO. All working ok. Just a couple of questions pls.

I am trying to check if my Duo is original and not clone (prett sure it's original).
The VU website states,

"You can authenticate your box in very easy way.
Please follow the steps below to check the authenticity of you box.

Step 1) Update your software (image) with the version higher than 6.0
Step 2) Go to the Plugin browser and execute 'Genuine VuPlus'..."

I cant seem to find the this plugin?
Is this because I may not have the version 6.0 higher software? How do i find out which version I have?

Thank you for your help, people.

Regards
Ash

mickyblueys
22-03-13, 12:14
Where did you get the box from?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ashr1
22-03-13, 12:36
Hi,
:)
World of satelite

Larry-G
22-03-13, 12:39
if you purchased your receiver from world-of-satellite.co.uk then it is Guaranteed 100% original as he would never even consider touching a inferior cloned machine, you have my word on that one.

Ashr1
22-03-13, 12:46
I do not doubt it for a second, probably coz it was far too easy to setup... :)

Moving onto the solo 2 now. :)

Thank you very much for the response.

Stanman
22-03-13, 14:37
WOS 1001% orginals mate, his forum sponsor.

As for the plugin, its in the orginal OEM image

JoshuaGrey
23-03-13, 11:58
Just bought my Vu+Duo from WOS too, the main factor being the reviews for WOS and the fact they only do genuine boxes.

However, after purchasing id also advise that the customer service, delivery, communications, and set-up of the box is amazing. Will definitely be recommending to a few people!

Larry-G
23-03-13, 12:03
Just bought my Vu+Duo from WOS too, the main factor being the reviews for WOS and the fact they only do genuine boxes.

However, after purchasing id also advise that the customer service, delivery, communications, and set-up of the box is amazing. Will definitely be recommending to a few people!

Thats one of the many ways that WoS stands head and shoulders above the others in his field as he is not just out for your money unlike others, and will always go that extra mile to make sure that his customers are happy with their purchase. I have personally bought a good number of items from him and he always goes that extra mile.