PDA

View Full Version : Flash issue

doxe
21-03-13, 22:57
Attn Mods: Could this be moved to the Vix support please as I have just clocked thats where it has to go. Sorry for the miss posting.
Hi All,

Flashed my TM-single with latest Vix and after the message to power off when I turned it back on I repeatedly pressed exit for 10 seconds. It then starts to load and stops at 27% i leave it for 10 minutes with no change. If I then repeat the process (not reflashing just power off and on) it stays at 40% and does not change.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue please.

Many thanks

DoXe

judge
21-03-13, 23:07
have you anything connected to the box? hdd/usb/network cable?

doxe
21-03-13, 23:26
Just the network cable Judge.

DoXe

judge
21-03-13, 23:33
Which image build did you flash? "latest Vix" really means nothing, sorry...
Unplug the network cable & reboot.
Give it a while & report back...

doxe
21-03-13, 23:47
It was build 632 and I will give it a go and report back. Thanks for your help :)

DoXe

judge
22-03-13, 00:03
Build 632 has flashed fine on both my TM2T & TMTwin.
I do still dread those 49% type loading screens though...
Haven't had it stuck on any recent builds, let us know how you get on.

doxe
22-03-13, 00:10
I have done as you said and removed the Lan. It loaded up right away. I then followed the setup and re plugged in my lan and it will not see the internet connection. I am just in the process of searching the channels. Will keep you updated and again many thanks for your help :)

DoXe

judge
22-03-13, 00:15
Glad you have a booting box again, before you jump back into channel lists/epg and so on... I'd sort the network issue first.
Set the correct network settings & reboot once or twice to make sure all is ok before you go adding channels & epg.
Will save on frustration if any other issues kick in...