PDA

View Full Version : Vix Day / Night Skin on Open Aaf Image

sasho
21-03-13, 15:24
I like to install Vix Day / Night Skin on latest Open Aaf Image but after downloading from feed and Installing - dreambox get cycled and can not boot untill I delete skin folder from usr\shared\enigma2
the skins that I download are with 1651 or 1654
would anyone advise from where I can get or how can I install correct Vix Day / Night on Open Aaf image

Larry-G
21-03-13, 15:26
I like to install Vix Day / Night Skin on latest Open Aaf Image but after downloading from feed and Installing - dreambox get cycled and can not boot untill I delete skin folder from usr\shared\enigma2
would anyone advise from where I can get or how can I install correct Vix Day / Night on Open Aaf image

These skins are very very highly customised for use with the ViX image, they would need modifying for use with other images.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

sasho
21-03-13, 15:33
thank ypu for reply
Is there a common skin from Vix to use with other image

andyblac
30-03-13, 22:08

ask them to build it for their feeds, it is available to them via oe-alliance

andyblac
30-03-13, 22:11

i'll have a word with the team for ya, as there part of oe-alliance

sasho
27-08-13, 08:16
i'll have a word with the team for ya, as there part of oe-alliance

what does that mean
can I download from somewhere a proper VIX skin for open atv image

Stanman
27-08-13, 13:52
Andy will speak to them and see if they will add it yo their feeds send adapt for opaaf

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

andyblac
05-09-13, 11:27
sorry, this thread got lost, can you try now.

sasho
17-12-13, 12:22
OpenAaf Is now OpenAtv
Is there a ViX skin for that Image v3

Larry-G
17-12-13, 13:43
As andy stated AAF / ATV are part of the OE-Alliance and as such they simply could build the skins for their image form the GIT if they choose to, thats something you will have to take up with them as we cant force them to do it.