PDA

View Full Version : New onDemand plugin

BadBoy
20-03-13, 16:20
Does the new ondemand plugin work with this box as I have read media playback on this box is not the best?

josh_g
20-03-13, 16:27
i am using it on a TM-Twin witch is an older box and it works really well, it is constantly being developed so any problems you have with it post in the help thread and they guys will try and address

BadBoy
20-03-13, 16:32
I have not purchased this box yet, but I did come across a thread where it mentioned there were driver problems.

Larry-G
20-03-13, 16:34
Does the new ondemand plugin work with this box as I have read media playback on this box is not the best?

OE-Alliance OnDemand works on all receivers that support the ViX and OE-A images. I have it on all my receivers including my 2T and twin.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

judge
20-03-13, 16:48
I have not purchased this box yet, but I did come across a thread where it mentioned there were driver problems.

Yes, there were driver problems in relation to various media file format playback.
These have now been fixed but unfortunately the driver updates seem to have introduced a new fairly random recording bug.
TM are aware of the issue & hopefully have a fix out soon though.

Larry-G
20-03-13, 16:50
OE-Alliance OnDemand works on all receivers that support the ViX and OE-A images. I have it on all my receivers including my 2T and twin.

Also worth pointing out, there are many modified versions for images that use different build architectures such as Black hole, Although we have no involvment with these versions.

And if im not mistaken it also works on the AZbox too as thats the machine Rogerthis used as his build machine.

SoupKing
21-03-13, 09:31
I have the OD Player working on my TM2 - no issues to report thus far.