PDA

View Full Version : Latest HD+ card not clearing

sonnetpete
20-03-13, 13:30
I'm running the VIX image on a VU+ Solo and for the last 12 months I've had valid HD+ subscription card (for F1 in HD) and using Scam 3.59 to clear it. I bought a new card when the old one expired but Scam 3.59 no longer clears it. I've downloaded Scam 3.60, transferred it across, installed it via IPK and rebooted. However in Softcam manager it's still showing Scam 3.59. Any ideas or should I try another softcam?

judge
20-03-13, 13:33
As you are using ViX, try the cams available on http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=ViX-Softcams/
& let us know if any clear the card.

Stanman
20-03-13, 13:44
FTP into the softcam folder and see if the latest one is there and if so may need permssions changingto 755

sonnetpete
23-04-13, 22:07
Sorry, but I'm still struggling with the same problem as in my original post. I've FTP'd into the softcam folder, deleted the softcams in there and FTP'd the Scam 3.60.ipk file over. Then installed it using the VIX menu. It doesn't show up in the softcam folder or in softcam manager. Do exactly the same procedure with Scam 3.59 and it shows in softcam manager and can be started as usual. Am I missing something??

judge
23-04-13, 22:15
no, there's a problem with Scam versions on the downloads server, just discovered last night due to another user here.
can you use cccam or oscam for now?
I should hopefully have a new working Scam up tomorrow after a few tests are done.

sonnetpete
23-04-13, 22:27
Ah ok.....it's not a problem will wait till tomorrow......thanks