PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox Edit

stav81244
20-03-13, 13:19
Hi

I am trying to amend the name on a channel to make it smaller as it does not currently fit my screen and i can update the channel to what i want in Dreamboxedit but when i ftp it to the box the channel stays the same as it was before. I have selected everything e.g K which stops the name from automatically update and nothing still does anything. Is there something i am not selecting as i have done a sports channel and that worked but the movie channels doesn't.

Your help is appreciated.

machare
26-03-13, 17:44
Well my receiver is showing a channel called 'BBC Two HD' I have not made any changes myself, so the receiver must have got the name from the satellite. In the past the channel was BBC HD

Larry-G
26-03-13, 17:56
Well my receiver is showing a channel called 'BBC Two HD' I have not made any changes myself, so the receiver must have got the name from the satellite. In the past the channel was BBC HD

With background scanning active the receiver will pickup new channels and other changes in the all channels section and always has done, it wont however amend your bouquets etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Stanman
26-03-13, 20:51

You need to replace this file in the following location

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers