PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Playing content through network freeze box

AciidSn3ak3r
18-03-13, 17:53
I have an issue with my Duo box currently.
I noticed it for the first time when trying to play This Means War over my network, this is an MKV file at approx 5gb in file size. Never had an issue with it before either.
The issue is that after usually 15 mins of playing the film it would start stuttering and the VIX logo would spin momentarily.
After 5 seconds or so it would start playing again but then happen again in a few seconds and would get considerably worse, up until the VIX logo was constantly spinning.
I would notice that on the display on the box, the minutes & seconds would stop counting whilst the film was playing too.

I would then have to switch the box off and back on again.

I have now installed the latest VIX and this still doesn't resolve the issue. I'd also like to point out that this has never happened before on any films.

I was able to stop the film before getting considerably worse, which then took me back to my library of films, i then could go back to the TV but now its just blank screen and allows me to press OK on the remote to bring up the banner and change channel but wont display anything. The VIX logo keeps spinning too.

Any one got any ideas?

Cheers

jesterpab
25-03-13, 21:06
Hi All I am experiencing the same problem, and I would appreciate your help if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Jesterpab